As an Interactive Developer at 530medialab, you'll be working with a variety of existing web-presences and developing new ones and must have the ability to work with and maintain other people's code. You should be familiar with and excited to develop the front-end experience for data-driven web solutions.
While the primary role of as Interactive Developer will be to create, maintain, and support superior quality user interfaces, the ability to integrate his or her work with backend environments and content management tools is a must.
- Expert knowledge of PHP, frameworks, and LAMP stack
- Experience with MVC architecture
- Experience integrating with a variety of CMS systems (Wordpress, Expression Engine, etc)
- Ecommerce development experience (Magento)
- Experience working with social network API's (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, etc)
- Exceptional understanding of and practice using Object Oriented Coding principles
- Flexibility to juggle multiple projects while being able to solve problems independently, adapt to quickly changing priorities, maintain a high-level of work under pressure, and deliver on required timelines
- Ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Enjoy working both in teams and independently as required by the projects and tasks at hand
- Superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one's own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance
- Flash, ActionScript 3 development experience
- Mobile website development experience
- HTML5 / CSS3 prowess
- Agile Methodology