A direct client of 54 Consulting is looking for J2EE Architect with an upbeat personality who enjoys working hard as much as playing hard!
- Develop and Architect J2EE large-scale systems and applications in a true work-hard, play-hard balanced company culture.
- Design and develop on new and existing systems and applications.
- Work with J2EE application servers, messaging technologies and enterprise databases within a hybrid operating systems environment.
- Design layered, model-driven, transaction based service oriented architectures (SOA).
- Analyze large scale systems and recommend improvements wherever necessary.
- Prior experience as a Java, J2EE Architect and Developer within a large data environment.
- Senior level Java design and development background.
- 2+ years of Java (1.5) JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Tag Libraries, Struts (2.0), Spring, JSP, HTML, XML/XSD/XSLT/DTD
- J2EE application server knowledge of: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.
- Windows, Unix, Linux operating systems experience.
- Database knowledge: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Very detail oriented and organization skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field
Indeed - 21 months ago