Position: Senior Software Engineer – .Net (C#), Silverlight – CONTRACT TO HIRE!
Please Read Carefully.
The Senior Software Engineer (.Net, Silverlight) will work on configuration, build and implementation of new applications, and enhancements to systems that are vital to daily operations. The projects will revolve around transitioning legacy systems into web-based systems utilizing a .Net / Oracle environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or related studies desired. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- 5+ years as a Senior Software Engineer
- 5+ years of .Net (C#, ASP.Net, SPF, WCF)
- 1-3 years Silverlight experience (current) is highly Preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the development, performance tuning, and support of a complex application framework
- Demonstrated advanced skills in application development and database development using Oracle9i/10g (if no Oracle, will consider SQL Server database experience)
- Some Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development experience is Preferred
- Demonstrate expert level of programming skill and independently analyze and identify comprehensive solutions considering all functional implications
- Self-starter and be willing to participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Advanced knowledge in designing physical and logical databases using industry standard modeling tool
- Advanced knowledge of flow charting system process flows is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in application performance tuning is a plus
- Work in a team of 5-7 developers
- Develop, maintain and enhance web applications, .NET web services, tools and utilities, to increase end users productivity
- Participate in research, design and develop new software programs and systems
- Write detailed and accurate technical specifications and test plans
- Develop, maintain and enhance database code and Oracle stored procedures