Education : Bachelor's Degree
Local candidates only
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Java Web Development and MVC
- SQL, JSP, HTML, CSS, Spring, Spring Web Flow, Maven, Eclipse – all or some, a plus
- Innovative drive and experience coupled with quick mastery of new technology, language, or development environment.
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and client-focused environment.
- Skilled in documentation including UML, business logic flows, and technical writing.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering; or commensurate work experience.