678 USA, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Analyst and MUST have direct social media and general marketing/advertisement experience for its corporate office. EXPERIENCE IN THE RESTAURANT FOOD SERVICES OR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY A MUST
678 USA, Inc. was founded 3 years ago and currently owns and/or franchises 7 high end Korean barbecue restaurants located in California, Georgia, Hawaii, New York and New Jersey. The main brand Kang Hodong Baekjeong has been featured in many publications from Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Magazine, Chowhound, and much much more. The company is currently in an explosive stage of growth with plans for another 18 to 23 restaurants in the next 3 years.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for all marketing activities for 678 and especially the company’s social media and advertisement activities. This position reports directly to the CEO. Preliminary accountabilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Create a weekly editorial schedule for 678 USA, Inc. social media channel including Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc.
- Drafts and composes all social media content demonstrating a variety of engagement techniques (polls/questions, images, caption, text, video, contests).
- Utilizes Social Media monitoring service to daily monitor online conversations.
- Regularly reports insights gained from social media monitoring to internal stakeholders and management.
- Reports ALL negative comments and complaints to management
- Under the supervision of management, responds to social media service complaints in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Analyzes social media engagement metrics, such as new user growth, fan likes, comments and shares, and reports these numbers to marketing leadership on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Monitors social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommends actions/next steps.
- Monitors social media platform developments and updates that occur often and without notice, such as functionality updates on Twitter or removal of product pages from LinkedIn.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Marketing Management team.
- EXPERIENCE IN THE RESTAURANT FOOD SERVICES OR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY A MUST
- 3 to 5 years of social marketing and general marketing/advertising experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Project management and organization skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Flexible to change, a creative thinker and problem solver, and accustomed to working in teams.
- Experience in the use of social media platforms, with particular focus on Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with strong attention to details – including proof reading.
- Self-starter, motivated, resourceful and able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Understanding of all Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or other photo editing programs.
- Understanding of web analytic tools and reporting.
- Written and spoken Korean language a plus
Indeed - 4 months ago
678 USA, Inc. was founded 3 years ago and currently owns and/or franchises 7 Korean barbecue restaurants located in California, Georgia,...