7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Found 3,222 reviews matching the search
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 19, 2017
Each store is different depending on if you are working with corporate or franchised store.
At franchised stores there seems to be a little more freedom but are more goal drive.
Cons
Management - Franchised
it was ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLApril 19, 2017
i would work the register, clean and maintain the store, and cook foods. the hardest part of the job was not getting a break or getting a chance to sit down. what i enjoyed most was just having an oppertunity to work.
Fast work place and greeting the customer
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 19, 2017
It's ok get to interact with the customer when they need help with anything. It's very quiet but you get the job done. You make fresh food every other hour so it can be fresh for the customer.
ok work place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  smithfield vaApril 18, 2017
OK place to work for your first job not a place to my a career. The hours are to long and its not safe. Customers are nice but staff is not to good to work with.
it was ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 18, 2017
I worked for a franchise and the owner was very biased and somewhat racial...if you weren't foreign or a man he didn't like you...some of my coworkers were nice to work with though...you don't get to sit down much if at all..no lunch breaks or any breaks unless you smoke
Pros
got to try new food before the customers
Cons
the owner
Great place to work.
Credit Card Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2017
Good benefits and wonderful coworkers. Recognition rally are held quarterly were associates are recognized and prizes are given. But it takes a long time for open positions to be filled.
Pros
Recognition rallys quarterly
Cons
Time it takes to fill open positions
stressful job lots to do
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamson, WVApril 18, 2017
while I learned a lot here it is not a job for the faint of heart 3rd shifts can be pretty scary and work can all to often go unnoticed and unappreciated poor benefits makes it feel like they do not care
i really miss this job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York StateApril 17, 2017
i enjoy this job.so i am interested to work for this job.i have a nice relationship with my friends and i learn a lot things for my life.anywhere and any place the main thing is that you should me honest hard working and be capable and responsible for your job.
Pros
we get free lunch
Cons
2 times a day break
A good company with leadership issues
District Manager/Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Middlesex County, NJApril 17, 2017
Every two weeks we convene as a market to discuss strategic planning at a national level, zone level and market level. After 8-10 hours of meetings, you leave with your head spinning, and an agenda with 10 "hot button" topics that need to be addressed in a three hour "quality visit". These "quality visits" are conducted with franchisees that have been in the system anywhere from 1 year to 20 years, and each franchisee believes that his or her system is better than ours, yet they fail to understand whey their store is failing. There is currently too much on our plates to conduct a QUALITY visit. And week in and week out, we are presented with "fire drills" in order to get these same franchisees on board - a constant struggle. I do like this company and I personally have learned a lot from them in my time with the company. But one of two things need to happen: we must get these awful franchisees out of the system and/or the company must change the structure of leadership in order to level set the constant running around chasing the carrot we do week in and week out.
Pros
Quality of life balance
Cons
Disengaged Franchisees that do not believe in our system
7-11 good but selling stores great place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2017
on resume cash flow
Inventory control
Schedules
Planograms and Resets
manage 15 employes
Handle customer Complaints
The Best part of the job is the people i work with.
The customers that come into store that are happy and are repeat customers its a great feeling knowing you make someones day that they retire to your store every day. Its awesome.
loved this job
Coffee Maker (Former Employee) –  Woodway, TXApril 17, 2017
i absolutely loved working for 7Eleven both times that i worked there. it is a great place to work. although they could offer some type of employee benefits.
Productive environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 17, 2017
very fast paced environment. Always communicating to customers( learning experience), the hardest part of the job is having to multi- task when customers are present. The most enjoyable part of the job is of being group oriented( team work).
Love this place!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLApril 17, 2017
I really miss this job, but when the new owner bought the store, they cut my hours to once a week. Having a toddler and a baby at home, I couldn't afford to support them. I had to find another job. I didn't want to leave this job but I had to, for my family.
Easy work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 17, 2017
Great company to work for. Good hours the work is not hard to do good benifits. Management treats you like your one of the family and and you can advance in the company pretty fast.
Pros
Nice work enviornment
Cons
Benifits not really that good
Very busy place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York,April 17, 2017
Must be able to multi-task.....must beable to keep moving...
Depending on management you can become to have very close relationships with the people you work with.
Pros
Customers can be very loving
Cons
They do try to put a lot on one person
Cool fun familiar
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJApril 17, 2017
I have been working at seven eleven for years im use to and love it i have lots of happy and loving customers and employees we are a family as one we get the job done .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Breaks whenever we need one
Ok company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILApril 16, 2017
7/11 could be someone else's dream come true but from my experience they give you 20-30 hours a week with the number being closer to 20. They pay isn't all that great.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Lack of hours
this review is to show how
Cahier (Former Employee) –  Belle Glade, FLApril 15, 2017
i will rate this store as a a good store and will advise other to apply there and it is a great way to start a career and i will also be looking forward to use
Well established corporation.
Field Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 15, 2017
7-Eleven remains at the top of the convenience store industry. This is due to hard working employees. Majority of stores are 24/7, thus you may be on call 24/7. Building trust with franchise owners and management is key to being successful.
cashier maintane
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAApril 14, 2017
this company works you seven days a week no break no lunch more than eigth hours then they expect you to take care of the whole store by your self/...
Pros
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.