7 for All Mankind Employee Reviews in United States

Maybe turnover
Assistant Store Manager- Part-time (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
The first few years at this job were great and I very much enjoyed it then the location and regional/district management had several shakeups which lead to what I felt was a less comfortable work environment.
Quiet and Slow-paced workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMarch 1, 2016
7 for all Mankind has its pros/cons. It was pleasure working for the company but due to the manager at the time I was being held back from trying to excel in the company.
Productive and Phenomenal Company Culture
HR/Payroll assistant/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 17, 2015
This was an amazing company to work for. I had the privilege of working for 7 for All Mankind as well as Splendid/Ella Moss, both apart of the VF Corp. family. The company possesses a great culture, inventive atmospheric offices, and even better employees. The staff is very goal oriented, diligent and productive; I've never worked with a better team. A typical day is just that, a typical day. Going into work was like walking into a home office, yet not in an aesthetically literal sense. You enter the 7 For All Mankind and Splendid/Ella Moss offices and walk straight to your desk, eager to get to work, right where you left-off the day before. Everyone is amiable, creating a great feeling to the start of your day, even before that sought-after first cup of coffee. The day progresses rapidly, as there is always work to be done. As the idiom goes, "time flies, when your having fun". The co-workers and the feeling of accomplishment with the work your completing, makes the job extremely enjoyable. Before you know it, it's lunch time. You bring your own lunch, but many times departments would provide various cuisines. After lunch, the rest of the day is a blur. The cherry on top is the management, which is in their own right phenomenal. Deadlines and critical moments are dealt with patience and grace. The hardest part of the job would have to be the commute and the amount of work that was needed to be done, but in my opinion, that was also the most enjoyable. There was always a goal to be met, which would make any competitive individual fulfilled. Overall, I feel that this company  more... amplifies your potential to become a productive and comprehensive employee.  less
Pros
Management, work atmosphere, company culture.
Cons
Commute and Downtown Los Angeles traffic.
Great Vibes
❸ Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 17, 2015
Working at 7 For All Mankind was great. I loved the environment but at the same time felt like I could not move up in my position and i did not want to be a sales associate for too long.
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 1, 2015
Supportive management, great benefits, great midtown location, superior showroom space to work, summer Fridays all year round,
Great brand with even better people
E-Commerce Merchandiser & Buyer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2015
7 for all mankind is a great brand with even better people. The company encourages employees to play just as hard as they work. Passion and hard work are rewarded and teamwork is at the foundation of everything we do. Great people equals great product, and 7 for all mankind is winning at both.
Pros
Half day Fridays all year, employee store, great discounts
Cons
Compensation, little room for growth
High Fashion Retail
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 9, 2015
A great work place with good manegment. Great benefits as well. A good opportunity to grow with your staff an learn more about fashion and the diversity of the fashion industry.
Pros
Benefits, Employee Discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive and fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 7, 2015
Sale
Maintain floor
Personally assist customers and manager when needed.
Count register open/close
back stocking and shipment is required for all employees
fantastic brand, love the environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 4, 2014
Sold over $203k first year at work, which only proves that I should be in a commission based position.

Love selling and looking for a more progressive environment to excel in many aspects in the sales industry.
Fun place to work.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLJune 5, 2014
High traffic store with a fast paced environment, many tourist shoppers would make a day really busy helping achieve store goals. Management team was very coordinated when it came to staff, goals, inventory and sales. Co-workers are fun, active and great sells people; they knew their product and showed loyalty to the brand. The best part of the job was helping the diversity of clients and the atmosphere we each created to make a more fun work place.
Creatitive work environment
Production/Product Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2014
I would be assisting fashion designers with color card and line sheets along with gathering fabrics was a typical day at work. I learned how fashion design works from the inspirational sketch to the final product. I really enjoyed being around so many creative people. It was very inspiring!
Pros
fun and inspirational people
not worth it
supervisor (Former Employee) –  dallasDecember 18, 2013
Upper Management in Dallas area is awful. great discount though.
productive an fun place to work in
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYOctober 14, 2013
fun people to work with and allowed me to advance within the company
Super fun workplace with intense training
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2013
Having a blast while helping individuals find the perfect pair of jeans!
Selling luxury denim
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2013
Day starts with opening operational procedures, open boutique assist with sales of upscale denim brand. Love the environment loved the culture of the company, great sales team!
Pros
you wear denim to work...
Cons
the company closed their atlanta location!
Dragging
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  ny,nyJune 21, 2013
I would prefer to work somewhere that I am excited to come to work for. This place is beyond boring and anything but encouraging.
Pros
hiring people
Cons
everything else
Laid back coworkers, Laid Back Customers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2013
This was the best job I ever had. I learned what luxury retail was all about and met some amazing people along the way. My coworkers were all diverse and relatable and made the experience worth it. The best part of the job was when we got free product every quarter, and we would host denim events for our clients. I would have stayed if the Director of Stores was more personable and actually cared about the people running his stores.
Pros
free product, easy going atmosphere
Cons
upper management issues
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAMarch 8, 2013
A great place to meet and help people find a right pair of jeans. Co-workers were very nice and able to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from around the world.
High Selling Team
Key Holder/Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2012
 Led team in overall sales for 3 consecutive quarters
 Helped other associates in sales fundamentals
 Did weekly floor sets and inventory control
 Understand all aspects of store operations including; visual merchandising, asset protection, and expense control
 Demonstrated strong verbal communication skills to Store Associates, Store Manager, and Director
Pros
long breaks
Cons
work every holiday
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people who work at store level. They are all hard workers and great with customers/clients. Hardest part is being at an outlet with high tourist traffic that hurts conversion due to large groups.

4.3