7 for All Mankind Employee Reviews

Great work life balance
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2017
7 For All Mankind is the best apparel company that I've been with. Apparel companies are known to be cheap, unorganized and go through a lot of structural changes, but 7 jeans was different. I loved everybody who worked there!
Pros
Half fridays
Love the environment. Staff is super chill. Money can be made.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2017
Discount is generous. Staff is great. Management team is very willing to help. Vibe is energetic and positive. Incentives are amazing! Love this job!!
Great Company
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2017
A fantastic experience with talented individuals and an innovative iconic brand.
I would recommend this as a place to work for individuals who are passionate, driven and love premium denim.
Educational and Productive work enviroment
Key Holder/Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2017
As a Full Time Key Holder/ Closing Manager, I am in charge of making sure that all of the stores KPI's are met and overcome.
Training all new Hires.
Making a solid client database.

A Normal day at the store will have us go through challenges and success stories. We are dealing with customers all around the world on an hourly bases, due to the fact that our Mall is Located in the middle of the Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even though it is a high end store, the work environment is amazing. There is a lot of pressure into making sure we surpass our daily sale goals, but because it is not commission based work, it helps us focus on team work and team engagement. Another great quality about this franchise is the fact that we are able to work on a personal level with stores all around the district. It improves our communications and customer service skills as well as improving our overall selling abilities.
Pros
Good pay/ Educational/ Fast Paste
Cons
Small space
Great Environment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 3, 2017
I really enjoyed the environment. Everyone was encouraging and helpful and I felt very empowered to do my job well. With the new management it was smoother.
Pros
Great job
Cons
management
Fun work place
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 27, 2017
It is a great place to work for, management on the other hand arent so fun to work with. I like how we are able to purchase our products for cheap, i like how everyone is very friendly. Every month we have a huge company party.
Work Enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2017
It is a fun environment to work in. The company has a good product that the consumer loves. Great fashion pieces that last and could be worn for years to come. Love the clothing and the style of the product.
Pros
Clothing allotment for employees
Cons
Low pay
seasonal worker
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
I was working seasonal and overall it was slow. the people that shopped there were rich and had money to splurge on $300 pants. I tried on all pants, they were super comfortable and still my favorite pair of jeans. Quality of jeans were superb.
Cons
They start you off with your choice of jeans to wear while working
Great place to work at; awesome environment
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2016
SM/ASM are great to work with. The work is easy; just do what you have to do and there won't be any issues. Maintain the sales floor at all times.
Pros
free jeans every 3 months
Cons
none.
Stylist/ Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2016
Great place to work while also attending school. Have much opportunity to grow in the field. Management is really attentive and wants to hep you succeed.
Your typical retail job
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Just like most retails jobs you have goals that are nearly impossible and are expected to keep busy when slow. Coworkers were just fine and enjoyed themselves when they could.
Pros
clothing allowance
Cons
standing up for long hours
Great Work.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAJune 28, 2016
Friendly work environment. Workers are respectful and friendly too everyone. When help was needed everyone was more than happy too lend helping hand.
Maybe turnover
Assistant Store Manager- Part-time (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
The first few years at this job were great and I very much enjoyed it then the location and regional/district management had several shakeups which lead to what I felt was a less comfortable work environment.
Quiet and Slow-paced workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMarch 1, 2016
7 for all Mankind has its pros/cons. It was pleasure working for the company but due to the manager at the time I was being held back from trying to excel in the company.
Productive and Phenomenal Company Culture
HR/Payroll assistant/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 17, 2015
This was an amazing company to work for. I had the privilege of working for 7 for All Mankind as well as Splendid/Ella Moss, both apart of the VF Corp. family. The company possesses a great culture, inventive atmospheric offices, and even better employees. The staff is very goal oriented, diligent and productive; I've never worked with a better team. A typical day is just that, a typical day. Going into work was like walking into a home office, yet not in an aesthetically literal sense. You enter the 7 For All Mankind and Splendid/Ella Moss offices and walk straight to your desk, eager to get to work, right where you left-off the day before. Everyone is amiable, creating a great feeling to the start of your day, even before that sought-after first cup of coffee. The day progresses rapidly, as there is always work to be done. As the idiom goes, "time flies, when your having fun". The co-workers and the feeling of accomplishment with the work your completing, makes the job extremely enjoyable. Before you know it, it's lunch time. You bring your own lunch, but many times departments would provide various cuisines. After lunch, the rest of the day is a blur. The cherry on top is the management, which is in their own right phenomenal. Deadlines and critical moments are dealt with patience and grace. The hardest part of the job would have to be the commute and the amount of work that was needed to be done, but in my opinion, that was also the most enjoyable. There was always a goal to be met, which would make any competitive individual fulfilled. Overall, I feel that this company  more... amplifies your potential to become a productive and comprehensive employee.  less
Pros
Management, work atmosphere, company culture.
Cons
Commute and Downtown Los Angeles traffic.
Great Vibes
❸ Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CASeptember 17, 2015
Working at 7 For All Mankind was great. I loved the environment but at the same time felt like I could not move up in my position and i did not want to be a sales associate for too long.
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 1, 2015
Supportive management, great benefits, great midtown location, superior showroom space to work, summer Fridays all year round,
Great brand with even better people
E-Commerce Merchandiser & Buyer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2015
7 for all mankind is a great brand with even better people. The company encourages employees to play just as hard as they work. Passion and hard work are rewarded and teamwork is at the foundation of everything we do. Great people equals great product, and 7 for all mankind is winning at both.
Pros
Half day Fridays all year, employee store, great discounts
Cons
Compensation, little room for growth
High Fashion Retail
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 9, 2015
A great work place with good manegment. Great benefits as well. A good opportunity to grow with your staff an learn more about fashion and the diversity of the fashion industry.
Pros
Benefits, Employee Discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive and fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 7, 2015
Sale
Maintain floor
Personally assist customers and manager when needed.
Count register open/close
back stocking and shipment is required for all employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7 for All Mankind. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2