717 Parking Enterprises Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
best suited for college students
Shift Manager/Shuttle Manager & Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2016
some locations can make good money.
most accounts arent that great. easy job for low pay.
best suited for college students
Pros
bring home oney every day
Cons
not alot of money
The Managers were OK
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 7, 2015
The Owners of this company are ridiculous. I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy. You had to work in the weather and you only got paid minimum wage. This was not livable here in Florida.
not a great place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2015
I found that they kept on hiring new employees on a constant basis they could not keep many employees for a long stretch of time . owners of company are not very nice always shooting employees down.
Interesting job that allowed to be very personable
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaAugust 13, 2015
Every shift I would be able to interact with customers wanting to park their car and attend events that were taking place. I was often left by myself to provide coverage for the area I was working. I would stand for 8 hour shifts. On busy nights my coworkers and I would share lots to make sure that customers where assisted in a timely manner
Pros
Was able to be outside enjoying the weather; was able to interact with new people on a daily basis
Cons
During slow peaks there wasn't much there to keep your attention
Productive and fun workplace. Good tips
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa,FlOctober 29, 2014
Overall it's a nice job. Especially driving all of the fancy cars and the tips too.
Pros
you get to drive really nice cars. good tips, very laid back.
Cons
no benefits
Challenging yet rewarding work environment. Very dynamic and always busy.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMay 21, 2015
Typical day:

Verify adequate scheduling, handle any custom service issues, audit revenue, perform personnel audit, advise associates of expectations for the day and ensure team was knowledgeable about any special events that would drive business.

Learned:

How to correctly forecast staffing needs, to create site specific training manuals, motivate staff, interact with clients, address customer service opportunities.

Management/Co-Workers:

It is a tight management unit with strong central leadership that works together to meet any opportunities company wide.

Hardest part of the job:

In a dynamic environment there are many variables that create opportunities for expanding one's management skills, to meet the needs of the guests.

Most enjoyable part:

Training a team of service professionals and guiding them through development to the point that many of my associates moved on to supervisory and management positions,
Pros
Being trusted to run million dollar a year + operations almost autonomously
Cons
Sometimes the schedule was seven days
Enjoyed driving all types of vehicles
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2015
There were times where employees found themselves in situations where they would have to work as a team to make a decision/find a solution, by doing so we learned from our own or others mistakes, as well as using useful and knowledgeable information to teach others.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Worked in all weather conditions
good and hardworking environment to work at
Valet Parker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2015
A typical day at work involved picking and dropping off cars for customers. I learned teamwork and the skills necessary to be a team leader. My management was always friendly striving for us to work hard. My co-workers like my managers were always hard working and friendly. The hardest part of the job was nothing the job was always good. The most enjoyable part of the job was giving customers their car.
717 for a first time career.
Cahier/Valet (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2015
If you are familiar to the workforce, and can supply exceptional work ethic, please do not waste your time being employed at this company. The do not value good employees, and do not provide feedback on your performance. They would rather demote of terminate a good employee rather than promoting.
unprofessional
attendant (Current Employee) –  tampa flDecember 4, 2014
MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PROFESSIONAL. They don't care about the employees at All , and you would think with A huge company like this there would incentives on time And also CHECKS given out on time. How do u expect people to work with A professional attitude and they don't receive the money they've work so hard for. I will be calling the labor board if this occurs again. Why ask if you have any visible tattoos if some of management still have tatoos visibly expose.
Pros
scedules
Cons
no breaks, worked like a slave
Enjoyable, learned valuable organization and people skills, learned how to work a register and handle money.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2014
A typical day at work would usually entail checking in at the desk and immediately consulting with the attendant who's shift was ending about how many overnight and daily tickets are on the key rack. Once that was done, I would count and double check the numbers and make sure that our computer files and paper work were accurate. After that my main job was to attend to the lane. My basic duty was to open car doors for guests, and welcome them to the hotel as well as ask them if they were checking in or just going to the hotel restaurant. If they were checking in, I would help them unload their luggage and carry it to the check-in desk. If needed I would also help them take their luggage to their room. Afterwards, if their car had not been driven into the garage by another attendant, I would mark their tickets appropriately and park their car.
Pros
free lunch/breakfast, good tips, good employees and employers, everyone there was like a family
Cons
schedule was not always consistent, checks were not always delivered on time or at all.
717 parking Ent Review
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 11, 2013
well a typical work day is get there get briefed get your lot an try to sell out an management not that coordinated an co-workers some will be ok an some will not the hardest part of the job is looking at ur paycheck cause the hours are few an the most enjoyable is meeting new people
Pros
meeting all kinds of people
Cons
hours are very few
No Good
Area Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2014
Owners are complete narcissistic megalomaniacs and have no sense of fairness or culture.
Pros
free parking, maybe
Cons
everything
easy work, with laid back managers
Lot Attendant/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2013
not a professional or structured company, i sell spaces for parking during several events. The company doesnt seem interested in employee concerns, or disputes. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude and drunk customers.
Pros
tips, no work involved
Cons
no breaks, unprofessional
Uncomfortable, unorganized place to work
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2014
Hired as a Sales and Marketing Assistant, only two salesman and no marketing department. Did not have a desk for three months. No established policies in place. Aggressive owners.
Pros
company parties
Cons
very volitle
Good co-workers great location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 13, 2012
The company does not do a good job at taking care of its workers but at the location which I was at it was fun and I enjoyed the people that I worked with.
Seasonal work