717 Parking Enterprises Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Not a good place to work
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2017
Some of the locations were ok for tips . The supervisors booked themselves at all the good locations ! They really could care less about the employees, very high turnover of valets! They would also over staff every location , therefore you walked home with about $12 a night!
Pros
Free meal at restaurant locations
Cons
To many to list
Hard Work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2017
No decision making in the company, besides ownership. Work all events around town. something different every day. managers work hard with no reward or recognition
Pros
People who work there outside of ownership
Cons
personal vehicle, zero support
Fun WorkPlace
Parking Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2017
I am currently a valet ticket seller at seven one seven in which i have gained a great experience and communication skills , Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises is committed to exceeding the hospitality, transportation, and parking goals of facilities and clients across the United States it's a very Professional place to Work.
Perfecta
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 7, 2017
Para mi fue una esperanza maravillosa ya que aprendí mucho
good
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2017
great company to work for i would recomend anyone to apply.
a day at work for 717 parking is like a walk in the park on 7th ave. its a great environment.
tiene uniformes,pagan a tiempo,hay personas de diferentes idiomas ,somos todos iguales
Chofer (Current Employee) –  1549 n franklin st Tampa fl 33602March 28, 2017
Poner turno fijos,poner un empleado que mantenga el lugar de comer limpio,darnos el horario de comida a su hora,tener en cuenta cuando un empleado es puntual y trabajador cuando comete un error,no discriminar por su país ni color,que los puestos de liderazgo no sólo sean para hombres,cuando se equivoca y se olvida un día de trabajo y el empleado reclama pedir disculpas y decirle que e cuanto antes se arreglara el problema,que todo sea por un ambiente agradable,y que al día siguiente sienta ánimo de regresar a su puesto de trabajo,que den las vacaciones a tiempo y si me necesitan pues comunicarlo y negociar,todo por una calidad de vida mejor en nuestro trabajo que es nuestro segundo hogar
Pros
Pribado
Cons
Si tenemos la media hora del almuerzo
Short time there but enjoyed every minute
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 14, 2017
Great group of people to work for. I was only there a short period of time, wife took a job in another city, but I enjoyed working with everybody.
Part- time or Full-Time.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 19, 2016
Its fun if i worked together with someone other than that i'm just communicating with customers directing them where to park after they are charged.
best suited for college students
Shift Manager/Shuttle Manager & Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 11, 2016
some locations can make good money.
most accounts arent that great. easy job for low pay.
best suited for college students
Pros
bring home oney every day
Cons
not alot of money
not a great place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2015
I found that they kept on hiring new employees on a constant basis they could not keep many employees for a long stretch of time . owners of company are not very nice always shooting employees down.
The Managers were OK
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 7, 2015
The Owners of this company are ridiculous. I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy. You had to work in the weather and you only got paid minimum wage. This was not livable here in Florida.
Enjoyed driving all types of vehicles
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 1, 2015
There were times where employees found themselves in situations where they would have to work as a team to make a decision/find a solution, by doing so we learned from our own or others mistakes, as well as using useful and knowledgeable information to teach others.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Worked in all weather conditions
Interesting job that allowed to be very personable
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaAugust 13, 2015
Every shift I would be able to interact with customers wanting to park their car and attend events that were taking place. I was often left by myself to provide coverage for the area I was working. I would stand for 8 hour shifts. On busy nights my coworkers and I would share lots to make sure that customers where assisted in a timely manner
Pros
Was able to be outside enjoying the weather; was able to interact with new people on a daily basis
Cons
During slow peaks there wasn't much there to keep your attention
717 for a first time career.
Cahier/Valet (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2015
If you are familiar to the workforce, and can supply exceptional work ethic, please do not waste your time being employed at this company. The do not value good employees, and do not provide feedback on your performance. They would rather demote of terminate a good employee rather than promoting.
Challenging yet rewarding work environment. Very dynamic and always busy.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMay 21, 2015
Typical day:

Verify adequate scheduling, handle any custom service issues, audit revenue, perform personnel audit, advise associates of expectations for the day and ensure team was knowledgeable about any special events that would drive business.

Learned:

How to correctly forecast staffing needs, to create site specific training manuals, motivate staff, interact with clients, address customer service opportunities.

Management/Co-Workers:

It is a tight management unit with strong central leadership that works together to meet any opportunities company wide.

Hardest part of the job:

In a dynamic environment there are many variables that create opportunities for expanding one's management skills, to meet the needs of the guests.

Most enjoyable part:

Training a team of service professionals and guiding them through development to the point that many of my associates moved on to supervisory and management positions,
Pros
Being trusted to run million dollar a year + operations almost autonomously
Cons
Sometimes the schedule was seven days
good and hardworking environment to work at
Valet Parker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2015
A typical day at work involved picking and dropping off cars for customers. I learned teamwork and the skills necessary to be a team leader. My management was always friendly striving for us to work hard. My co-workers like my managers were always hard working and friendly. The hardest part of the job was nothing the job was always good. The most enjoyable part of the job was giving customers their car.
No Good
Area Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2014
Owners are complete narcissistic megalomaniacs and have no sense of fairness or culture.
Pros
Free Parking, Maybe
unprofessional
attendant (Current Employee) –  tampa flDecember 4, 2014
MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PROFESSIONAL. They don't care about the employees at All , and you would think with A huge company like this there would incentives on time And also CHECKS given out on time. How do u expect people to work with A professional attitude and they don't receive the money they've work so hard for. I will be calling the labor board if this occurs again. Why ask if you have any visible tattoos if some of management still have tatoos visibly expose.
Pros
scedules
Cons
no breaks, worked like a slave
Productive and fun workplace. Good tips
Valet (Former Employee) –  Tampa,FlOctober 29, 2014
Overall it's a nice job. Especially driving all of the fancy cars and the tips too.
Pros
You get to drive really nice cars. Good tips, very laid back.
Cons
No benefits
Uncomfortable, unorganized place to work
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2014
Hired as a Sales and Marketing Assistant, only two salesman and no marketing department. Did not have a desk for three months. No established policies in place. Aggressive owners.
Pros
Company parties
Cons
Very volitle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 717 Parking Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8