Recycling Company is looking for an Assistant Manager to manage the recycling process, day-to-day operations and maintains cost management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Ensures smooth operation of site, including: sorting, loading.
- Minimizes handling and operational costs.
- Assists in creating a positive team-oriented environment through employee development and motivation.
- Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with supervisors/employees.
- Oversees personnel needs including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance.
- Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Conducts and/or attends and contributes to periodic safety meetings.
- Provides training and presentations as needed in a positive and professional manner.
- Updates and submits required reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the production.
- 3+ years experience in the Recycling Industry
- Must be knowledgeable in different type of recycled paper, paper products
- Knowledge in OCC, HDPE, LDPE, etc.preferred
- Knowledge in baler operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Leadership and supervisory experience required.
- Bilingual/Multilingual preferred
Only applicants who have included desired salary range will be considered.
Indeed - 9 months ago