The Human Resources Director supports the comprehensive personnel function of a multi-site non-profit. The Human Resources Director collaborates closely with senior management to assure excellent employee personnel practice and benefits administration.
- Administers all aspects of PYHIT’s benefit program, including annual renewals.
- Recruits new employees in consultation with the Directors and relevant manager, including job postings, screening interviews and reference checks;
- FMLA, COBRA, Workers Comp and Disability Benefit administration
- Orients new hires regarding payroll and benefit enrollment, employer-issued property or credit cards, email/intranet connections and welcoming introductions;
- Processes employee terminations including exit interviews, payroll and benefit transition, continuing benefits, retirement or unemployment.
- Oversees annual performance and compensation reviews, including ongoing license or certifications, professional development action plans, evolving position descriptions and related compensation market analysis;
- Produces and revises employee handbook and devises strategies to keep employees abreast of evolving organizational policies and procedures;
- Preferred Qualifications: BA in Human Resources or related field. 3-5 yrs experience in HR, experience with Non-profit sector, ADP workforce now, Microsoft word and excel.
- PHR / or SPHR desirable but not required.
Please include resume and minimum salary requirements
Indeed - 4 months ago