We are looking for an experienced digital marketer with experience across all areas of digital marketing – paid search, display, affiliate, email and social – who can deliver against aggressive client objectives. The right candidate will be equally at home buying display using an internal trading desk, creating paid search campaigns, trafficking campaigns on the ad server, optimizing campaigns, and delivering insights derived from detailed analytics. We work with a select group of high-profile clients who are willing to push the edge of ad technology and also demand results against both brand and direct response objectives. The role of this position is broad with experience desired across a wide range of disciplines. Hands on platform experience (paid search optimization, real-time digital media buying, 3rd party ad server, web and media analytics) is required. However, advanced experience analyzing large data sets from multiple sources (website, ad-server, social) and a high-level of comfort with math and BI will set the right candidate apart from the rest. There is significant opportunity for advancement in this position. If you’re looking to advance your career in digital marketing, this is a great place for you to demonstrate your ability and take on new challenges.
This role will be involved in media planning and the management of campaigns across display, paid search, paid social, email, affiliate and other channels including offline. This person will also have responsibility for working with clients to define objectives and KPI’s as well as devising methods for accurately measuring performance against those KPI’s. This will likely include the implementation and even internal creation of new data collection & analysis systems which the candidate will then utilize on a regular, even daily, basis to achieve the client’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities: Media Planning & Execution
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Determines partner selection and program details and rationale with a significant focus on RTB inventory sources.
- Create media brief and RFP from client input.
- Creates and maintains media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations based on client’s various initiatives
- Provide research support during development of Objectives & Strategies and plans (@Plan, Media Metrix, Nielsen-NetRatings, AdRelevance)
- Extensive programmatic media buyingusing media trading platforms and tools.
- Understands general activation capabilities of all available digital media tactics
- Traffic display and rich media campaigns. Day to day management of the ad server.
Duties and Responsibilities: Media Optimization
- Daily campaign (SEM, Display, Affiliate, Paid Social, other) management and optimization to drive aggressive results.
- Implement a data driven media planning and optimization infrastructure
- Utilize all relevant data and technology to drive test & learn agenda.to improve performance of both DR and awareness/consideration initiatives
- Inform, drive implementation and utilize a multi-touchpoint attribution model
- Use knowledge of advertising and digital media to deliver client-specific analyses including: campaign performance projections and analysis, customer segmentation and profiling, retention analysis, lifetime value analysis, and competitive market research
- Performs ongoing analysis to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns
- Design and manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting
- Acts as primary day-to-day contact on measurement system project development and execution; facilitates communication and defines roles and responsibilities amongst all parties including internal, client, and third party
Duties and Responsibilities: Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- 4+ years at either an agency doing hands-on campaign management or as a digital marketer in a brand/ecommerce environment.
- Ad serving platforms (e.g., DART, Mediaplex, Atlas, MediaMind)
- Website analytics software (e.g., Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics).
- Should hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
- Significant experience using DSP/DMP, agency trading desks, or other forms of programmatic media buying.
- Experience managing complex SEM campaigns against stringent CPA/ROAS goals.
- Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution – implication, application, methodology and technology
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of mutli-channel marketing campaigns (i.e. customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc).
- Paid search engine bid optimization/campaign management tools (e.g., Google, Overture/Yahoo, DART Search, Marin, Kenshoo)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-function teams.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun environment.
85Sixty is an econsultancy and digital marketing agency that works across a diverse group of discplines including SEM, SEO, Display...