89 Degrees is seeking a marketing analytic manager who is looking to take his or her career to the next level. The ideal candidate will have solid skills and experience in customer segmentation and predictive modeling, and in converting analytic findings into customer insights that power marketing strategies and programs. Data preparation and model estimation skills using SAS is expected.
The position offers great opportunities for job skill enrichment and career advancement in a team setting that seamlessly integrates marketing strategy, database, analytics, and digital marketing technologies into solutions that effectively and positively impact client’s business.
- 5+ years in advanced marketing analytics of customer segmentation and predictive modeling
- 3+ years in delivery and management of analytic projects in consulting or agency setting, including interaction with internal and client business stakeholders with respect to analytic findings, insights, and transforming insights into action.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in data manipulation, reporting, and analytic support of marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in using SAS components to perform data management and model estimation required for customer segmentation and predictive modeling
- Advanced degree in related fields
89 Degrees is an agency that specializes in customer engagement strategy and execution. Our results-oriented services combine database expertise, marketing analytics, technology integration, and creative as a means to connect consumers and brands for maximum engagement and ROI. 89 Degrees enables multi-channel success across a number of key verticals for clients including IKEA, Hyundai, Godiva, WorldVision, Genzyme/Sanofi.
For more information about 89 Degrees, please visit www.89degrees.com