JOB TITLE: Executive/Administrative Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
1. Human Resources - Recruit candidates, review resumes, speak with candidates, schedule interviews, set up new employees with the proper paper work and login credentials to start working.
2. Reporting - manage and create reports using excel
3. Greets and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner and notifies necessary employee of visitor's arrival.
4. Database Maintenance Projects utilizing excel
5. Maintains appearance of all common areas: reception area, copy room, kitchen and conference room and ensure office is equipped with the needed office supplies
6. Maintains directory and inventory of employee resources (i.e. telephony system, windows logins, CRM logins, etc)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to focus and complete tasks while working in an open space
- Highly proficient at using Windows and MS Office Applications, including Excel
- Ability to accept direction and understand instructions
- Works independently and takes initiative to solve problems
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum two years previous receptionist or administrative assistant experience
- Experience supporting multiple managers
- Experience working in a diverse and complex environment
- Available to work occasional evenings when needed.
Interested Candidates, please email us your resume.