A'GACI Employee Reviews

Bad Experience
Sales Associate/ Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 29, 2016
Interview process was easy, was hired the next day. Started off well but eventually it became too stressful. I was overworked and underpaid. As a sales lead i got no raise and more responsibilities. Always stayed later than scheduled because of managers. No benefits and defiantly not enough pay. Breaks were decent. Managers were childish and petty. Great discount. Coworkers; some were also childish, some were lazy, some were hard workers -average coworkers. Poor flexibility.
Pros
fast advancement
Cons
horrible management, poor pay
Fun and productive
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 27, 2016
Agaci was extremely fun to work at, management always kept up excited. The downside was they promised promotions and trained you for them but never happened or it would take too long to happen. Low pay for a lot of work. I would stay until 3 am sometimes because younger kids always had to leave early and we had to finish cleaning up. Great hours and fun environment.
Pros
Pay, Team
Cons
Hours and Promotions
Fun and energetic workplace
Lead Co-Manager (Current Employee) –  Arvin, CADecember 16, 2016
A'GACI provided excellent customer service to all customers. A typical work day consisted of selling product, processing shipment, visual merchandising, and lot of operational work. The management team was always so encouraging and inspirational. I loved going into work knowing that it was going to be a fun environment.
Pros
Lots of room for growth
worst job ever
FASHION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 13, 2016
This job was not for me . The managers are total b********, the hours were horrid, the pay was trash the only good thing about the job was the discount on the clothes, which really was stupid because you are hardly making any money.If you like a job with inconsistent hours,low pay, and bi-polar b******** as managers then this is the place for you .
Pros
the discounts
Cons
everything
Very fast paced environment with energetic and enthusiastic co-workers as well as a great management team.
Floor Supervisor/sales associate (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TexasOctober 17, 2016
I really enjoyed my stay overall at A'GACI. I worked with very hard working people who strived to do their best to give the company a better name and to make sure that we as workers were given a great working environment. We came in with daily goals with game plans to how we were going to reach these goals . We as a team all had jobs to fulfill and we did just that while of course working together.
Pros
Good discounts, understanding management, wonderful team members
Cons
Weird scheduling, off task co-workers, procrastination
Serious and fun environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and making great relationships
The hardest part of the job is building such a great team then having the younger ones go off to college
I learned how to run many different departments I was not use to
Overall the DSM was understanding and helpful
good 1st time job for teenagers
Fashion Consultant Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 23, 2016
i learned how to great customers and sale them the items of the day/week. Maintain and exceed a sales goal. learned how to handle cash/till. learned how to work inventory in retail. i also learned how to work at the most busiest hours of the year, tax free and black Friday. Everything about the job was enjoyable. Minus the fact that is was very unorganized and always understaffed. Management was not its best but it was good enough. i worked with a lot of girls around my age so it was very easy for me to create a bond with them.
Pros
Awesome discount 46%
Cons
not good scheduling, not the best managers, unorganized. worked late hours
Flexible hours and great coworkers.
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 10, 2017
On almost all of my days off I would continuously be called in. The first month I would always go in to leave a good impression, but realized that I was no longer having days off. I still had school and kids to worry about as well, so I felt guilty saying no but had to.
Fun workplace you can easily build frienships
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 20, 2017
In my experience it was fun but over whelming, the girls I worked with were friendly but also very rude. The managers sat in the back and were just on their phones watching movies.
Pros
Fun, energetic
Cons
short breaks, unequal treatment
Inviting workplace with envergetic store music
Shoe Expert/Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 2, 2016
I was mostly on the closing team and we would have to clean the store before we could get to leave for the day. Putting clothes and shoes in the correct places, straightening up the store, and getting everything set for the people opening the next day were our duties. Management was not good. There was a lot of favoring going on between the store manger and the sales associates constantly, which made for a difficult workplace to go to most of the time.
amazing managers and loving the surroundings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 22, 2016
my everyday of work has been pretty great, the other employees are amazing and lovely. I've learned that CUSTOMERS ARE #1. reorganizing the clearance was a hassle but I've gotten through it, all by myself. the managers loved me because i always show up being me and happy as always and i would always like to make them laugh a little. my co-workers are the best thing ever! i love working with other hard workers and having a little time to have joke for a bit and being with each other to have a little laugh every once in a while.
Pros
good pay, not too far
Cons
short breaks
Fun
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2017
This honestly is a job for high school students, not someone in college. They do not work with your schedule, there is barely room for growth, and they do not pay well. I believe the only manager I actually loved quit.
Pros
Cool Co-Workers
Cons
Pay rate, Scheduling
Productive and Busy Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nyack, NYJanuary 8, 2017
You learn organization, time management, and customer service skills. Co-workers were great and management too. The hardest part of the job would sometimes be multi-tasking but it was always easy to get the job done.
Fun workplace!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  107 S State St. Chicago,IL 60604November 15, 2016
Working at agaci was a very fun experience. The crew was amazing and friendly, we had lots of fun activities going on for the employees such as dress up days, we celebrating birthdays, top sales associate, competition dressing up mannequins. It was lots of fun!
It is different everyday.
Lead Co-Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 22, 2017
It is fast paced, fun, and really an exciting job for retail. Being part of a top 15 store made it an A+ experience where you will be faced with many obstacles that one must overcome to achieve their goals and deadlines.
Productive and great customer service enviorment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77056August 14, 2016
When I first started I was very nervous since this was my very first job. Working at A'GACI thought me a lot of things such as managing money, practicing my customer service, and make sales when promotions. Finally when leaving this job I am thankful for the opportunity I got and the people I worked with.
it was an amazing experience i've learned a lot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  sawgrass millsNovember 2, 2016
The management team was great, a typical day was just fun, entertaining and busy. I learned how to fix displays, match patterns and accessories. The most enjoyable part was the smile on the customers faces.
Fun place
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 24, 2017
It's a fun place to work at if you love fashion and love being on the move with clothes. But at times it can be very tiring, especially at the end of the day when you have to put all the clothes back to their place.
productive
Customer service and sales associate (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Direct costumer service such as but not limited to charging for product, show items to costumer and have presentable outfits on display for the stores costumers requests.
Very long but fun place to work
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXDecember 19, 2016
Long hours but I did enjoy that, great co-workers, just on feet all day, hardest part was putting all the clothes back after a long day, best part was all the new customers I would meet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A'GACI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9