A'GACI Employee Reviews

A'guci crew
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 14, 2017
A typical day at work coming out of school going to work was fun but can be a bit stressful because of school. In this job i learned that people have different styles and its amazing to witness that in person. everyday at work you see different people picking out different styles and i get to help them pick out a style at times and its very fun because you get to know them a little more because now you know a little bit more about them. My manager was a very cheerful person loved fashion knows a lot about it and its very interesting to work with a person like that. The hardest part was putting away the clothing when it was closing time. There is so many things to be put away. The most enjoyable thing was helping customers find what they came to look for or at-least something very similar.
Pros
discounts on the store clothing
Cons
short breaks
eh
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 11, 2017
I would have to always be in a rush, it was always busy, the boss never helped us out and there was unrealistic demands for the employee's. I loved my coworkers the girls were amazing.
Pros
discounts
Cons
everything else
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 8, 2017
When working at AGACI we where all like family there from employees to management. I am unsure how it may be now but when I was there it was great place to be.
Not a good workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2017
A typical day at work would be placed all over the store. At the beginning the manager would put me i one station and than change me to another station. She would then forget that she changed me of station and get mad at me for being somewhere else. The manager would always put me to work during school hours.
Pros
The employee discount.
Cons
Not enough pay.
I loved working there
Sales floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 3, 2017
If you love clothes and providing customer service than Agaci is the place to be. The environment is face pace and you are required to make sales. Too bad I couldn't stay there.
Dots was a fun and enjoyable place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 29, 2017
I was able to develop my management skills with this company. I always had help from the corporate office when I needed it. I was also able to voice my opinions.
Not worth it
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2017
It's fun, but if money is not happening it's stressful and stress should not be happening if you're working at the mall. You push hard but amongst customers it's still your fault.
Pros
Discount
Very laid back
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at A'Gaci. My fellow coworkers were easy to get along with and I loved my boss. I am still friends with her today. My typical workday was to open or close the store, run a register, and helping customer find clothes and shoes.
Fun and competitive
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 4, 2017
It is a very fun place to work with a pasiticw environment. The managers are amazing and although it is competitive, making sales is generally easy at A'Gaci.
Pros
Updated pay for the year ($12/hour)
Cons
Hours
Very unstable company
Lead Co Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 1, 2017
A typical day at A'gaci is definitely hectic. With that being said I did gain a bunch of problem solving and communication skills. The main problem I had personally with A'gaci was the high turn over rate stemming from all the way at the tippy top! I had 2 different Ceo's while I was their and not to mention I hardly had a DM during my whole career their as well. When I first started I actually quit liked it, my store manager was awesome but unfortunately she ended quitting and moving back home to Florida. When that happened I took over the roll as "acting store manager". This is where I grew a lot as a manager and learned a lot of life lessons that I will never forget! The hardest part of my job by far was working with 35+ team members and trying to accommodate the needs of everybody. The most enjoyable part of my job was reaching company goals and knowing the team reached them because of my leadership and direction!
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
high turnover, long work hours, unreliable bosses.
Overall it is a good job
Fashion consultant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at work would start with getting the register ready and helping the costumers throughout the day. It is not a stressful environment. Management is super nice but it's hard to change your availability. It's always very busy on weekends so it might be pretty stressful for newbies.
Pros
Discounts, experience
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
It's A party at Agaci!
Lead Co-manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2017
Great place to work if you enjoy helping customers build outfits from head to toe. Managers are very easy to get along with and helpful. I believe the hardest part of the job is the scheduling. If you enjoy your weekends off Agaci is not for you. What I enjoyed the most was watching a customer leave with a smile on their face.
Pros
You get to meet new people daily.
Cons
District Managers are extremely disrespectful.
great co-workers, stressful hours, not enough pay
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXSeptember 20, 2017
When I first started at A'GACI it was a wonderful company but as soon as the management change things became different in a bad way. NO actual good training , no positive reinforcement between the managers and other co-workers. I would recommend this job if the management wouldn't have changed but I strongly recommend that whoever is thinking about working for this company to think twice and be sure that no other options are available. The pay is not good as well it's so much responsibility for little to no money .As a floor supervisor it felt too stressful for the amount of things I had to put up with as well as my other team members.
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay rate, the amount of stress, the work labor
Not respectful of your schedule/ availability. Very stressful environment..
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 15, 2017
A'GACI usually have more than 5 managers. Some manager are great but the scheduling manager who's also the general manager are not respectful of your availability and will give you less hours if you do not meet the sales number needed.
Pros
41% discount
Cons
Poor management, not respectful of your availability.
Summary
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 13, 2017
There was about 4-5 managers, there was only one who actually worked and got things done. The hours were so confusing and they would always call during the middle of school days asking me to come in while i was in the middle of class.
It is great
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 3, 2017
Working at agaci was fun . It's does get pretty busy . We are new to Tucson and very well liked . We do have regulars and most customers are very friendly so we give that in return
Pros
Busted up a lot fun conworkers
Okay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calexico, CAAugust 24, 2017
I recommend this job as a first time job to get experience. It is a good way to engage customer service and become organize. If given the opportunity you will also manage the register
Productive and fun enviroment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2017
Management is very friendly and cooperative. It's an easy job if you like speaking to customers and helping them. A lot of customer service is required.
Fun environment but lack of communication with management.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 9, 2017
I feel as though higher management was unprofessional handling certain issues. The environment within my coworkers was great. But I believed change needed to be made.
Fast paced
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 7, 2017
Depending on your location this can be a very fast paced job. Management could use a few tweaks and for the work associates should get more frequent raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A'GACI. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8