Front Desk / Receptionist
We're looking for the best, brightest and experienced guest services professionals in the Stillwater, MN area that are ready to push their careers into full throttle. As an AVEDA Concept salon we're committed to continued education for all our staff, competitive pay, organic products, eco-friendliness and much more.
This is a part-time position, with strong possibility to move to full-time.
This person will provide excellent service to guests who come in to our salon spa as well as provide guidance and assistance with retail products. We are looking for someone who has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis. This person takes pride in his/her own appearance and well-being and believes learning never ends. He/she is committed to continuing education, both as provided by us and self-study.
Job duties include:
- Scheduling guest salon and spa services while implementing proper procedures
- Committing to and providing various AVEDA stress relief rituals
- Greeting guests and escorting to waiting areas
- Educating guests on services
- Maximize books for each service professional in a fair and consistent manner
- Closing sales and encourage guests to pre-book services
- Cross-service recommendations
- Product recommendations
- Executing standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette
- Confirming appointments
- Informing service professionals of daily schedules and/or any adjustments
- Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the Salon Manager when necessary
- Supporting retail and service staff
- Responsibility for balancing and checking register drawer
- Performing other duties as assigned
Responsibilities & Other Information
- Reports to Salon Management
- Interacts primarily with guests, involving the utmost in professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Interacts with other team members and management, involving the utmost in professionalism and teamwork.
- Experience: One year previous experience in similar environment.
- Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to perform basic computer skills
- Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Team player.
Indeed - 5 months ago