Staffing and Retention Coordinator
A+ Senior Care – Cinnaminson, NJ
Home Care Agency:
The Staffing and Retention Coordinator is:
- Responsible for recruitment; including job postings, mobile recruiting, interviews and orientations.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new recruitment strategies within the community to include career fairs.
- Responsible for accomplishing weekly, monthly and yearly recruitment goals set forth by Management.
- Ensures correct and up to date employment records and certifications, including I-9 form, W-4 form, and all other employment related
- Responsible for On Call schedule.
- Answer the telephone promptly and courteously .
- Assists with filing, copying, mailing, distribution, etc.
- Responsible for meeting all the staffing needs of the company.
- Must be willing to recruit in all counties where there is a need. Including driving to areas to post tear-ADs and recruit at Allied Health
- Minimum an Associate's Degree.
- Prior health care, home care, staffing, recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and initiative.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust your daily schedule to meet current needs of the company.
REPLY TO THIS AD WITH RESUME AND COVER LETTER - INCLUDING SALARY REQUIREMENT TO FAX: 856-499-2971
Indeed - 10 months ago