A leading swimsuit manufacturer seeking sewing mechanics to work in the Easton and Nazareth, Pennsylvania locations who are familiar with the design and construction of the industrial sewing machines they repair, a deep understanding of computers, the gerber 200 unit production system, and folder making would be helpful.
Other working knowledge skills include:
- Electrical skills and math background (algebra helpful) are needed to plot out reference points for the bar tackers and some elastic insertion machines
- Mac and air valves preferred
- Sewing machine styles:
Juki: Bar tackers--LK982, Lk1852, Zigzag--LZ-2280-7, single Needle--DDL-555-4, Button Sewers---MB 373, Flat Lock ---36200
Union Special--Over lock--39500, 2 needle cover stitch--34700, CS132H01, Top and Bottom Cover stitch--57800, Double Needle--57700
Kansai Special Multi-needle DPG-1412P and King Line Special Multi needle K-1440P12
Merrow--Plain Crochet--224J and 18-G, Pac-merrow 2 DH-1, MG-3Q-3 and plain 3DW * Other repair functions as assigned
If interested, please call 484-373-3600.
- Location: Easton, PA
- Compensation: DOE
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.