Since 1988, our Decatur-based financial services and technology firm has provided simple, secure and cost-effective electronic payment, data convergence and fraud prevention services for clients around the world. As we develop new products and services, we are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Specialist with comprehensive marketing, data analysis and project coordination skills who can help us optimize our marketing efforts and maximize sales.
Analyzing the company's existing and potential markets, the Sales & Marketing Specialist will spearhead targeted offline and digital marketing campaigns, mining our CRM database so that we can more effectively market new products and services to both our current customers and prospects. The Sales & Marketing Specialist must have experience with social marketing and be actively managing social network responsibilities at current position.
- Work with the general manager and company president to plan marketing strategies
- Utilize the company’s marketing database to execute and support marketing initiatives
- Coordinate, analyze and report on various marketing activities, which may include digital and social media communications, advertising, direct mail, promotional items and more
- Gather requirements, provide statistical and quantitative analyses and reporting of marketing data, and make actionable recommendations based on results
- Manage list extractions and other analytical functions including profiling, reporting and target filtering
- Develop and generate daily, weekly, Ad Hoc and quarterly reports for business intelligence use
- Monitor quality of data to ensure accurate and consistent results
- Identify appropriate metrics for marketing campaigns, detailing the measurement process and output requirements
- Provide strategic direction to copywriters and graphic designers in order to develop targeted marketing materials
- Assist in implementing marketing email strategy to grow subscriber list, retain customers and increase incoming leads and sales
- Quantify the overall impact of digital and offline marketing initiatives
- Move marketing data between applications or populate new databases as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- Significant proficiency with SQL and other database applications; SAAS experience strongly preferred
- Extensive report creation experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to work independently but within prescribed time deadlines and budgets
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with a solid understanding of business and marketing
- Expert skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and ISP Email policies
- Expertise with all forms of social media
- Creative problem solving and analytic skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize, analyze, and share information
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
All A-AAccess Online Payment Systems employees must adhere to a strict No-Smoking policy.
For more information about A-AAccess, please visit http://www.a-aaccess-jobs.com. No phone calls, faxes or third party recruiters, please.