Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 5+ years
Technical/Functional Skills : IBM ECM (Enterprise Content Manager), Java J2EE, IBM DB2. Would be nice to have experience in Unemployment Insurance domain not required.
Nice to have 6+ years of experience
- Roles & Responsibilities : Selected candidate will be a part of the project team in Jefferson City, Missouri
- Ability to build comprehensive and complete set of connector programs which will use java APIs to Load/Retrieve/Update various types of documents and related metadata.
- Ability to leverage full life cycle management capabilities of IBM CM, WAF & ECM for various types of content.
- Able to build the Custom Built User Interface screens in business applications which can perform “quick talk” with IBM CM through connector programs in real time.
- Experience in standalone digitization of documents and images.
- Experience in converting the images and relate it to proper records so that it can be retrieved easily.
- Able to use ASP2PDF converter feature of IBM CM
- Able to convert ASP format images to PDF.
- Able to use iText java library for conversion of Microsoft Word 6.0/95, TIFF and other image formats into PDF format.
- Able to use custom built PDF convertor programs to transform the TIFF, Microsoft Word 6.0/95 or images into PDF format in run time and store them as PDF format.
- Able to work with imaging interface using ICR/OCR capabilities.
Education : BS, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Management
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-12+ months
A-List Enterprises is an Information Technology firm provides service throughout the USA. We are a certified small disadvantaged business...