Performance Based Job Description – Warranty Administrator
Daily submittal and tracking of all warranty claims for parts and service operations. Enter all invoices into CWL for AS400 tracking and report processing. Complete weekly receivables aging report and post all transactions from prior week. Work with warranty manufactures to secure approval for any and all claims belonging to parts and service.
- Code, submit and file claims daily.
- Enter all claims into AS400/CWL within 48 hours of being billed.
- Create and Manage 30, 60, 90 & 120 day receivables spread sheet.
- Resubmit claim returns within 76 hours of kick back from mfg.
- Reconcile warranty credits or payments within 24 hours of issue.
- 90 and 120 day receivable not to exceed 5% of total receivables.
- Publish all mfg recalls into shared server & inform service of update.
- File warranty registrations for all vehicle components.
- Represent the Dealership in a positive and professional manner.
- Properly greet customers, both internal and external.
- Research vehicle history, inspect vehicle if needed, and communicate any additional service required to customer and service team.
- Dispatch drivers, track fuel and charges if needed.
- Obtain customer signatures, approvals and purchase for all repairs prior to performing work.
- Conduct all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine concern for customers and fellow team members.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service standards.
- Act as support to service staff during end of month billing.
- Work with parts department to ensure proper return of all related warranty parts.
- Manage & track the completion of large mfg recalls. Create tracking for parts, labor and completion of project.
- Time entry for mechanics daily
- To implement warranty procedures within parts and service so that claims are processed correctly and according to warranty guidelines.
- To conduct claim denial review with parts or service staff members in order to correct deficiency going forward.
- Negotiate SRT standards and hourly rate with all manufactures.
- Improve processes and procedures that will improve our ability to serve the customer.
- Pride in work
- Thorough and Neat
- Good communicator
- Takes action
- Good teammate
$13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard