A-Line Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Reverse Professionalism
NA (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 24, 2017
It was quickly apparent, qualifications were less important than selecting a candidate based on like-demographic. Very disappointing, but not unexpected or sadly, uncommon in this climate. It's fine, I guess. Just another unfortunate, inconvenient truth.
Great managers
Disease Management RN (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 3, 2017
Since I have never met my supervisors and recruiters, I only know what they are like on the phone or by email. They have always been very quick to respond and help me with pay or expense problems. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Health insurance too high
Staffing Manager
Healthcare / IT Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 12, 2015
Managing healthcare and IT positions for various accounts in the Metro- Detroit Area. Located in Sterling Heights, MI. Big team of recruiters.
An excellent agency to work for!
Contract Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2015
I greatly enjoyed my last assignment and found the staff at A-Line to be helpful and responsive to any question or concern I had. I would recommend them highly to any prospective employee.
Pros
Good wages, benefits, considerate staff.
Good if you cannot find a job anywhere else
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 15, 2014
A typical day at work depends on where you are placed. They were friendly but did not deliver on all they promised. There will not be any benefits in addition to salary. They do a lot of placement in mail order pharmacies which has a nice professional environment but do not think you will be treated as an equal to permanent employees. A-line will low ball you on salary if you do not negotiate. Expect things not to be set up as they should. If you can not get a job anywhere else they do help and money is money but this should be a last resort. Better than nothing and a $0 paycheck.
Pros
Nice scheduled breaks, it is a job with money, sound friendly
Cons
Does not deliver all they promised, you will get a much higher salary on your own, No benefits
It all depends on the contract and the placement.
Contract Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Solon, OhioMay 3, 2013
It all depends on the contract and the placement. The position I had was very good. The people were easy to work with qnd very friendly and helpful. The work was almost all on the computer from the time you came in to the time you left. It dealt with reviewing information about a claimand make a decision on it, if you could.
Pros
Full time positions are available.
Cons
Contract positions only
This is a very resourceful employment agency
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 20, 2012
A-Line Staffing Solutions is an employment agency. After my first contact with them, I was given the opportunity to work at Henry Ford Health Systems.