A-Line Staffing Employee Reviews

Rude and unprofessional
Former Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlOctober 23, 2017
This is the worse, most unprofessional and rude staffing agency ever! And obviously from other reviews I am not the only one that thinks so. They call saying there's a position you may be good for and a possible upcoming interview and then don't call you EVER again to let you know what's going on. I even left messages to try to follow up & let them know I was interested (no one should have to do that) still they never returned my messages or talked to me again but went behind my back and tried to claim me as their candidate and when I brought this to the so called director of operations' attention, he was beyond rude trying to make excuses for how unprofessional they are and talk down to me like I was his toddler. Do Not Trust this agency to help you find work or be professional! And the director needs to learn how not to talk over people & brush up on his customer service skills.
Pros
Cons
Even the director of operations is rude
Certified Surgical Tech
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 27, 2017
Traveled to different surgical hospitals. Scrubbed various cases; General, Neurology, OB/GYN, Eyes, Orthopedic, Plastics, Gastric Bypass. A typical day at work would be eat some breakfast because in the OR its about the patients and getting surgeries completed efficiently. Workplace culture has always been a favorite because I am from two continents. Then prepare for the next surgical day by pulling cases under to direction of our head Nurse. A hard day would be because someone did not pull everything needed for a case and the case goes over the scheduled time. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing early enough for a long break.
Good place to work with
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 15, 2017
Good work atmosphere and clear expectations from
the role.
Flexibility at work.
However if they had a policy to place resources to roles as per their experience, I.e higher the experience in that domain better the role and salary.
Hourly pay is lesser for an educated person who has done graduation and has experience
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Wish the had options to relocate with same job. Very less hourly payment
Money takes away your dignity!!!
employe (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 5, 2017
somebody said "Totally clueless about their clients" I don't believe that,they assure you of the temp to hire,but once u need help from them they reject u
Positive Experience
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 25, 2017
From beginning to end I had support, timely follow up, and honest answers. I would recommend this place to anyone because the people who are here do their best to find a job that best suits you. Being a temp agency there is limited information that is exposed to A-Line but they do their best to reach out to the client for as much information as you need and acquire.
Pros
Highly motivated to find you a job.
Cons
A-Line does not work for you but for their client.
productive
Patient Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 4, 2016
answering about 20-60 calls, how important financial assistant is to people, great support, is saying someone did not qualify for assistant, approving application.
A-Line is very professional
Nurse Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 16, 2016
I was hired as a contract nurse for Meridian Health in Detroit, Michigan. I enjoyed reviewing medical charts for a federal funded program.
Pros
Added new skills
Cons
New Initiative and there were a lot of manageable changes.
Totally clueless about their clients
Collection/Reimbursement (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 19, 2016
Pretty professional.... but in the end.... they deal with some poor management skills, and can't communicate with them(clients)
When you give them all the latest updates, they really don't want to hear the truth about their inconsistent clients.
Pros
low ball salaries
Cons
they try to be consistent
ok
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 12, 2016
company is ok. the pay is good as well, I had surgery and the company had to let me go which was ok alliston brown was wonderful she checked in to make sure assignment went well
Very fun place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAFebruary 4, 2016
Learned more in depth about something I didn't have much experience in doing. All staff was informative, helpful and kind.
Overall a very nice place to have worked for such a short period of time.
great communications
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 19, 2016
works hard for you and goes above and beyond the normal staffing company. Hopefully to do more work for them after this contract is done
The Satff is great!
Contract Patient Case Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 17, 2016
I had the pleasure of dealing with Meagan, who is wonderful. She made sure to follow up with me in a timely manner. From day one I felt well informed about what to expect from both A-Line Staffing and the client.
Pros
Overall a great work experience
Cons
Pay could be better
Professional and efficient.
Clinical pharmacist at CVS/Caremark (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 24, 2015
This is a staffing agency - I did not work at their facility. They are helpful and 100 percent professional. I highly recommend A-Line.
Horrible Staffing Agency
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 8, 2015
Management lacks professionalism. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Falsification regarding the terms of the contract and e documents that are used to seal the contract. A poor staffing agency who does not have your best interest in mind. Think twice before choosing to do business with A-Line staffing agency!!!
Cons
Pay Bi-weekly
A great way to get in the door
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 29, 2015
This is a wonderful temp agency that helped me move to a full time position. The staff were very courteous in helping me to find assignments that would later move to positions.
Very thorough and considerate of their employees
Contractor for Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 14, 2014
A-Line is an excellent staffing agency that primarily hires health care employees for the largest health care agencies in MI. I enjoyed working closely with my hiring manager and found him to be very responsive and sensitive to my needs.
Tempory position that made calls to MS patients about a new medication.
Telephonic nurse (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 15, 2013
A-line staffing is a staffing agency that hired nurses to work temporarily for CVS pharmacy. I was hired to call potential clients about a new medication for Multiple Sclerosis. I was given a list of potential client's names. I called the different potential client's and provided them with the information needed for them to decide if they were interested in the medication. I also provided them with information on the medication and who to contact about the medication. I learned how interact with potential client's on the phone and assisting them with their needs. I company provided extensive training and comprehensive information on the medication. Management monitor our calls and provided positive and negative feedback on calls. I got along with my co-workers. Nurses did not work directly unless a nurse got behind on her calls and another nurse helped him/her by making some of that nurses calls. The hardest part of the job was making cold calls-calling a potential client that had not all ready called the company about this medication. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with potential clients and clients and providing them with information on a new medication that could help them.
Pros
getting to interact with different people on the phone about a new medication.
Cons
having to do cold calls and the position was temporary.
Staffing agency with high standards
PHARMACIST (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FlMarch 8, 2013
Was able to find and 8 month position with a pharmacy mailorder facility.
Pros
very helpful, always available when needed
Excelllent Staff Relief Company
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 9, 2012
On call Company with affilations with teaching hospitals.
Pros
ability to learn
Cons
short term assingments