A-T Solutions Employee Reviews

Nice Company to work for
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), DeployedJuly 16, 2015
The human resource team is very helpful and resolving issues. My mangers was will to give up personal time to assist employee deployed.
Constant Cuts
Marine Corps Engineer School (MCES) (Current Employee), Twentynine Palms, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: 401k, medical, dental, vision
Cons: Hours, compensation
Constant cuts have left a minimum amount of employees covering a large amount of work for fractions of what original salary was at hire date.
Excellent working environment.
Print Production and Quality Control Manager (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2015
A-T Solutions is a great place to work. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Management is accommodating to the needs of their employees. I learned a lot from my experiences with A-T Solutions and have grown as an individual because of it.
Good place to work, great people
Route Clearance Instructor (Current Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCMarch 23, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: contract work. don't know how long the job will last
Have been with the company for 3 1/2 years and it's a good place to work. Lots of Veteran military, so camaraderie is a daily event.
Was once a great Company...
JATAC ILS (Former Employee), Fredericksburg,VAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
I remember when this company was owned by a MCPO, who cared about every single aspect of that company. He put out a quality product in support of our troops and our nations fight against terrorism. The company now is nothing but politics, who can become a VP the fastest and climb the ladder to a bigger bonus and fatter paycheck.
Good Company, handles management poorly
Operations Integrator (Former Employee), VariousNovember 6, 2014
Pros: easy work, great pay
Cons: poor management
Work as a member of a mobile training team was nice. I was home for a week or two at a time with nothing to worry about. When I was on the road it was 12 hours a day 7 days a week, but the work was fun and not difficult.

The management at AT Solutions, however, was very poor, and it seemed that everyone was more concerned about covering their own backsides than helping their team.
Provides a energetic work enviroment and very rewarding.
Logistician (Current Employee), Fort Irwin, CA 92310September 22, 2014
Pros: opportunites, provides all equipment to do the job.
Cons: end of contract.
A-T Solutions has provided many different challenges and opportunities throughout the years I’ve been with them. I’ve was trusted to travel to many different location CONUS and OCONUS to liaison with our – more... Military to set up training. Deployed twice to Afghanistan to work Logistics for a Forensic Laboratory and serve as a Site Manager to provide training to local nationals. I am spending my last few month of my current contract to help such it down and turn in all Government Furbished Equipment’s. – less
Awesome career field (EOD) with awesome people to work with.
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Mobile Training TeamAugust 13, 2014
Working with this group of individuals taught me an enormous amount of EOD training skills that I used to facilitate training for EOD Soldiers on their pre-deployment train-up. Top-notch people to work with.
Great opportunity to continue working with Military.
JATAC Opfor IED Network Instructor (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 6, 2014
Get to travel the world and continue working with the military.
Excellent company
Operational Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMay 21, 2014
One of the better companies I have had the pleasure of working for.
Horrible company
Instructor (Current Employee), N/AMarch 10, 2014
Cons: disregard for quality of instruction to military
Would not advise any experienced retired military to join. This company has no integrity and will fire you without any notice for no reason.
Professional place to work that looks out for their employees
IT Analyst for the JEFF Program (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, caring company
A-T Solutions is a company that was started by retired military to give back to the community. The company is structured that every employee is important and is taken care of, whether here in the states or deployed. They are also a huge advocate of the Wounded Warrior Program.
would not like my comments posted
Instructor (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: the mission of the company
Cons: no work -life balance
This company is in a state of turmoil at the moment. It is all about looking good to the equity partner and not about the people. They always talk about their integrity as one of their core values, but – more... anyone with integrity is walking out the door. The days are long (often 12 to 16 hour days) and they still are laying off people to cut the budget. They have blinders on if they think they can keep up the pace without the wheels falling off. – less
Growth potential restricted
Military Operations Integrator, Senior (Team Lead) (Current Employee), North CarolinaDecember 9, 2013
Pros: time off is fairly above average compared to other companies
Cons: future is always unsure due to government contracts, and what you are told you will be paid is not always the case cuts come with no warning.
You can only get promoted if you work at corporate in Va.
Co workers and the customer ( US military ) are what makes it bearable. Lot of travel is required and with current cut backs in war-fighting mission , it is getting more frequent for time away from home.
Great company dealing with Anti Terrorism
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CANovember 14, 2013
Pros: great travel opportunity
Very knowledgeable company in the anti terrorism field with the most up to date training and equipment
Great Company
ATN Enabler (Former Employee), Fort Leavenworth, KSSeptember 16, 2013
The benefits are great and the pay is competitive. My boss was a competent leader and very professional. This company truly works to hire the best.
Too much travel
Integrated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 28, 2013
I spent the large majority of my time with the company traveling.
Professional Staff Focused on Customer Support
Threat Network Targeting Trainer (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 21, 2013
The personnel at A-T Solutions are truly dedicated to support of the customer and never forget that building and maintaining relationships is beneficial to all parties involved. The instructors are all passionate about their mission and demonstrate truly exemplary love of country.
Challenging assignments and timelines
Logistics Production (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: team environment
Cons: temperature extremes made meeting deadlines challenging.
High pressure work environment to meet deadlines in addressing inventory control, parts assembly, custom kit fabrication, packaging and shipping preparation.
Overall good company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 19, 2012
Pros: good benefits, really good salary, and good leadership overall.
Cons: could not find position for me.
I was on a contract with DIA and had the best time ever. The longest job I held since separating out of the Marine Corps. The people I worked with were very nice overall. You have your bad days but that is everything in life.