A-T Solutions

A-T Solutions Employer Reviews

Professional place to work that looks out for their employees
IT Analyst for the JEFF Program (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, caring company
A-T Solutions is a company that was started by retired military to give back to the community. The company is structured that every employee is important and is taken care of, whether here in the states or deployed. They are also a huge advocate of the Wounded Warrior Program.
would not like my comments posted
Instructor (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: the mission of the company
Cons: no work -life balance
This company is in a state of turmoil at the moment. It is all about looking good to the equity partner and not about the people. They always talk about their integrity as one of their core values, but anyone with integrity is walking out the door. The days are long (often 12 to 16 hour days) and they still are laying off people to cut the budget. They – more... have blinders on if they think they can keep up the pace without the wheels falling off. – less
Growth potential restricted
Military Operations Integrator, Senior (Team Lead) (Current Employee), North CarolinaDecember 9, 2013
Pros: time off is fairly above average compared to other companies
Cons: future is always unsure due to government contracts, and what you are told you will be paid is not always the case cuts come with no warning.
You can only get promoted if you work at corporate in Va.
Co workers and the customer ( US military ) are what makes it bearable. Lot of travel is required and with current cut backs in war-fighting mission , it is getting more frequent for time away from home.
Great company dealing with Anti Terrorism
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CANovember 14, 2013
Pros: great travel opportunity
Very knowledgeable company in the anti terrorism field with the most up to date training and equipment
Great Company
ATN Enabler (Former Employee), Fort Leavenworth, KSSeptember 16, 2013
The benefits are great and the pay is competitive. My boss was a competent leader and very professional. This company truly works to hire the best.
Too much travel
Integrated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 28, 2013
I spent the large majority of my time with the company traveling.
Professional Staff Focused on Customer Support
Threat Network Targeting Trainer (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 21, 2013
The personnel at A-T Solutions are truly dedicated to support of the customer and never forget that building and maintaining relationships is beneficial to all parties involved. The instructors are all passionate about their mission and demonstrate truly exemplary love of country.
Challenging assignments and timelines
Logistics Production (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: team environment
Cons: temperature extremes made meeting deadlines challenging.
High pressure work environment to meet deadlines in addressing inventory control, parts assembly, custom kit fabrication, packaging and shipping preparation.
Overall good company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 19, 2012
Pros: good benefits, really good salary, and good leadership overall.
Cons: could not find position for me.
I was on a contract with DIA and had the best time ever. The longest job I held since separating out of the Marine Corps. The people I worked with were very nice overall. You have your bad days but that is everything in life.
Logistics Coordinator
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAApril 11, 2012
Excellent company. Planned all movement for training classes (Supplies, living accommodations, Training area's, class sizes)

Awesome team members, great comradeship.

Traveled 18 days a month, I have a 7 year old daughter. I needed to be at home with her
Good place to work, Good management team.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMarch 2, 2012
Pros: bonuses, benefits, coworkers
Cons: paid time off is not so hot
A-TS is a great place to work, they are laid back but still professional. Even though I work in a high stress area we always strive to keep the mood light and work together to get the job done. Teamwork is a big thing at A-TS and the Managment there appreciates its people as much as the people appreciate the managment.

About A-T Solutions

Headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia, A-T Solutions maintains offices in Seattle, Washington and Eglin AFB, Florida. A-T – Read more