A-T Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun, Travel, Outstanding Employees
Logistics and Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAJune 14, 2016
I LOVED working for A-T Solutions. I was the 297th employee for them when they were just starting. A-T Solutions always had the war fighter in mind and would do anything to help train, recognize and appreciate a job well done. A-T Solutions paired up their teams (CONUS & OCONUS) with the best expertise and experience in any given field. They provided the best training equipment and training times (and locations) a company could offer. Compensation for travel was VERY good. I always got along with my bosses and fellow employees. I can say, I miss working for this company.
Excellent company
Senior Staff Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 19, 2015
I cannot speak highly enough about this company. This company takes the utmost pride in their mission and takes very good care of their workforce.
Not the same company I signed on with
JATAC Instructor (Former Employee) –  Mobile Training TeamSeptember 5, 2015
I worked for this company for over ten years and everything was great. It was 5 Star all the way!
That changed in 2013 when serious cuts began to erode every facet of the company.
The biggest issue was the lack of trust by management on the personnel at the tip of the spear, the employees who worked with the clients all over the world.
Very little chance for promotion or advancement and no raises since 2011, and cut backs in other financial benefits, like 401k contributions.
The biggest problem was very vague chain of leadership, with two and sometimes three bosses simultaneously. Communication was even worse, there wasn't any.
There was a definite pattern of favoritism going on with management, which contributed to an unfriendly work environment.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
A-TS is an excellent place to work!
Capture and Proposal Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJuly 28, 2015
A-TS is an excellent place to work! I am glad I had the opportunity to work so close to my home and my community. My management is supportive and encouraging in my career.
Nice Company to work for
All Source Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  DeployedJuly 16, 2015
The human resource team is very helpful and resolving issues. My mangers was will to give up personal time to assist employee deployed.
Constant Cuts
Marine Corps Engineer School (MCES) (Current Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAJune 17, 2015
Constant cuts have left a minimum amount of employees covering a large amount of work for fractions of what original salary was at hire date.
Pros
401k, medical, dental, vision
Cons
Hours, compensation
Excellent working environment.
Print Production and Quality Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2015
A-T Solutions is a great place to work. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Management is accommodating to the needs of their employees. I learned a lot from my experiences with A-T Solutions and have grown as an individual because of it.
Good place to work, great people
Route Clearance Instructor (Current Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCMarch 23, 2015
Have been with the company for 3 1/2 years and it's a good place to work. Lots of Veteran military, so camaraderie is a daily event.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
contract work. don't know how long the job will last
Was once a great Company...
JATAC ILS (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg,VAFebruary 5, 2015
I remember when this company was owned by a MCPO, who cared about every single aspect of that company. He put out a quality product in support of our troops and our nations fight against terrorism. The company now is nothing but politics, who can become a VP the fastest and climb the ladder to a bigger bonus and fatter paycheck.
Pros
travel
Cons
travel
Good Company, handles management poorly
Operations Integrator (Former Employee) –  VariousNovember 6, 2014
Work as a member of a mobile training team was nice. I was home for a week or two at a time with nothing to worry about. When I was on the road it was 12 hours a day 7 days a week, but the work was fun and not difficult.

The management at AT Solutions, however, was very poor, and it seemed that everyone was more concerned about covering their own backsides than helping their team.
Pros
easy work, great pay
Cons
poor management
Provides a energetic work enviroment and very rewarding.
Logistician (Current Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CA 92310September 22, 2014
A-T Solutions has provided many different challenges and opportunities throughout the years I’ve been with them. I’ve was trusted to travel to many different location CONUS and OCONUS to liaison with our Military to set up training. Deployed twice to Afghanistan to work Logistics for a Forensic Laboratory and serve as a Site Manager to provide training to local nationals. I am spending my last few month of my current contract to help such it down and turn in all Government Furbished Equipment’s.
Pros
opportunites, provides all equipment to do the job.
Cons
end of contract.
Awesome career field (EOD) with awesome people to work with.
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mobile Training TeamAugust 13, 2014
Working with this group of individuals taught me an enormous amount of EOD training skills that I used to facilitate training for EOD Soldiers on their pre-deployment train-up. Top-notch people to work with.
Great opportunity to continue working with Military.
JATAC Opfor IED Network Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 6, 2014
Get to travel the world and continue working with the military.
Excellent company
Operational Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 21, 2014
One of the better companies I have had the pleasure of working for.
Horrible company
Instructor (Current Employee) –  N/AMarch 10, 2014
Would not advise any experienced retired military to join. This company has no integrity and will fire you without any notice for no reason.
Cons
disregard for quality of instruction to military
Professional place to work that looks out for their employees
IT Analyst for the JEFF Program (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 26, 2014
A-T Solutions is a company that was started by retired military to give back to the community. The company is structured that every employee is important and is taken care of, whether here in the states or deployed. They are also a huge advocate of the Wounded Warrior Program.
Pros
pay, benefits, caring company
would not like my comments posted
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 16, 2014
This company is in a state of turmoil at the moment. It is all about looking good to the equity partner and not about the people. They always talk about their integrity as one of their core values, but anyone with integrity is walking out the door. The days are long (often 12 to 16 hour days) and they still are laying off people to cut the budget. They have blinders on if they think they can keep up the pace without the wheels falling off.
Pros
the mission of the company
Cons
no work -life balance
Growth potential restricted
Military Operations Integrator, Senior (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 9, 2013
You can only get promoted if you work at corporate in Va.
Co workers and the customer ( US military ) are what makes it bearable. Lot of travel is required and with current cut backs in war-fighting mission , it is getting more frequent for time away from home.
Pros
time off is fairly above average compared to other companies
Cons
future is always unsure due to government contracts, and what you are told you will be paid is not always the case cuts come with no warning.
Great company dealing with Anti Terrorism
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CANovember 14, 2013
Very knowledgeable company in the anti terrorism field with the most up to date training and equipment
Pros
great travel opportunity
Great Company
ATN Enabler (Former Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSSeptember 16, 2013
The benefits are great and the pay is competitive. My boss was a competent leader and very professional. This company truly works to hire the best.