A-TEK Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Transitional Job
Event Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 4, 2017
If you want experience working in a government enivorment and want the opportunity to further your audio visual education, then this would be a good fit. As far as career advancement, it is hard to do so. The company itself does take care of its employees and the management is great. The work enviroemnt is relaxed.
It was a very productive and fast paced job.
Line Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Hampton, IAApril 9, 2017
working at A-Tek was a very great experience for me. I learned to be a team worker, a leader, and help people. I learned how to operate machinery and do basic cleaning duties. I worked with very nice people and got treated well.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Worked late a lot
A good fit
Developer/Programmer (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 4, 2017
I'm working full time as a web developer for A-Tek on a contract with the federal government, meaning I get benefits and avoid the downside of contracting. Most employees work on-site elsewhere, so the main office in McLean/Tysons is quiet and productive. Management is fairly hands-off, a good place for self-starters. The work itself is a great match for my skill set.
Fair
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VANovember 16, 2016
Pleasant environment in the corp office. High turnover in Exec positions but overall nice place to work . Good medical Benefits

Want to know more about A-TEK?

Ask a question