An accredited Career School, located across the Northeast Region, is seeking a full time Admissions Representative at its Philadelphia, PA location.
- Take inquiry calls from potential students interested in obtaining information about the campus and its programs of study
- Follow-up on all inquiries from marketing efforts and meet with prospective students to determine their educational and career goals as related to the course offerings of the campus
- Acquire and maintain accurate information about the campus' programs, policies, procedures, and the established enrollment process
- Immediate follow-up on inquiry calls that fail to make appointments or miss scheduled appointments
- Enroll qualified applicants into programs of study beneficial to the student's career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner
- Maintain accurate and completed records of all inquiries, appointments, applications, and starts as requested by the Director of Admissions
- Meet established individual and departmental goals as determined by the Director of Admissions
- Follow-up on new and continuing students to assist with retention efforts and maintain budgeted student population
- Represent the campus at educational and community sponsored events as requested by the Director of Admissions
- Maintain the highest of integrity and ethical standards in representing the campus by providing accurate and complete information at all times
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Two plus years of sales or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or the equivalent of education and experience.