- Take inquiry calls from potential students interested in obtaining information about THE CAMPUS and its programs of study.
- Follow-up on all Inquires from marketing efforts and meet with prospective students to determine their educational and career goals as related to the course offerings of THE CAMPUS.
- Acquire and maintain accurate information about THE CAMPUS's programs, policies, procedures, and the established enrollment process.
- Immediate follow-up on inquiry calls that fail to make appointments or miss scheduled appointments.
- Enroll qualified applicants into programs of study beneficial to the student's career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner.
- Maintain accurate and completed records of all Inquires, appointments, applications, and starts as requested by the Director of Admissions.
- Meet established individual and departmental goals as determined by the Director of Admissions.
- Follow-up on new and continuing students to assist with retention efforts and maintain budgeted student population.
- Represent the Campus at educational and community sponsored events as requested by the Director of Admissions.
- Maintain the highest of integrity and ethical standards in representing the Campus by providing accurate and complete information at all times
QUALIFICATIONS: SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Two plus years of sales or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or the equivalent of education and experience.