As part of the school’s management team, the Director of Education ensures the school’s operation is in full compliance with government/regulatory, accreditation, organizational policies and procedures.
In addition to the delivery of education to the student body, as well as faculty development and management, the Director of Education provides academic oversight and administrative efficiency via effective utilization of systems and processes required to manage academic operations. The highest level of quality, ethics and integrity is a must for this position.
The Director of Education strives to achieve the optimum level of student retention in all programs and fulfilling the aims, missions and goals of the organization and institution. As the school’s educational leader, the Director of Education has primary responsibility for the school’s educational operation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to lead faculty and staff in their teaching and creative activities.
- Working with the Executive Director and the Corporate Executive team in establishing overall programmatic goals.
- Serving as a liaison between faculty and administrative management.
- Supervising Education Services/Student Services administrative staff.
- Working with department chairs in sourcing and selecting new faculty as needed.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Five years experience as a Director of Education/Academic Dean with extensive knowledge of proprietary education, including prior experience managing allied health programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s Degree preferred).
- The ability to thrive in a high profile and high pressure environment.
- Experience working with an at-risk demographic.
- Proven, hands-on experience involving all aspects of regulatory compliance.
- Experience and skill at the detail level.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you believe you meet these requirements, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit resume, cover letter, salary history and current salary expectations.