A CHILD'S GARDEN Employee Reviews

Two year old teacher (Current Employee) –  Keystone Heights, FLDecember 13, 2016
I have been with a childs Garden for 3 years and absolutely love it,only looking for other employment for insurance purposes.
You make it what you want.
Director, Head Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORFebruary 6, 2015
The classroom that I ran and worked in was always clean. I would not however say that about the whole school. I was not on board with all philosophies. I enjoyed the children and their parents very much. I did not feel the communication between owner and environment was healthy. This world changes so fast and so much. I feel you need to be open and willing to assess, modify and adapt to the worlds demands. This would include various ways in opening a child's a academic world.
Camp Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 9, 2012
This is a great place to work in the early childhood field. The teachers are all friendly and generally become friends outside of work. Management is exception. They never lose sight of what is truly important, the children, while still doing everything they can to take care of their employees. The compensation isn't great but that is more an indication of the field than it is this specific school. In that sense, it the compensation is average compared to competition.

Overall, if you are in this field and understand that you won't be making a large amount of money, this is a great place to work.
Pros
full hour lunch breaks, consistent hours, friendly staff and management
Fun summer job.
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 10, 2012
A Child's Garden was a fun place to work. The kids were great.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioAugust 23, 2011
I loved worked there, i love the church and my kids,i had a very good momeries for this place.