Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 1,000 digital displays across 37 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.’s International segment operates in nearly 30 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in a wide variety of formats.
For more information please visit www.clearchanneloutdoor.com
The Import Sales Assistant (ISA) role is an administrative and operations & execution role responsible for campaign implementation and client support at the market level. The Assistant may support the Import Sales Manager or the General Sales Manager (depending on market size and volume).
The Import Sales Assistant is responsible for:
- Tracking, monitoring, and following up on RFPs, and client & National Account Executive (NAE) questions
- Monitoring a market’s import activity, including outstanding proposals and pipeline
- Identifying potential issues and quickly escalating them
- Coordinating and ensuring fulfillment of client campaigns including posting instructions & materials and Proof of Performance
- Quickly resolving issues when they arise
- Following up on contract signing & completion and project status
- Responding to requests for local market data, including holds, grids, pricing, and mapping.
- Coordinating responses to proposals from out of market AEs (Other Import).
- Providing market information to Campaign Planning Team and NAEs (as needed).
- Acting as a liaison between market and national sales and tracking Local-National collaborations (as needed).
- Responsible for a defined market of Clear Channel Outdoor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Organizational skills, ability to effectively multi task, and prioritize own & project work.
- Ability to identify cause of issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet customer and project implementation needs.
- Ability to track and communicate performance on metrics for quality and service.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the Clear Channel business & products and branch processes & policies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant work & educational experience.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Must possess valid in-state driver’s license and must be insurable at standard automobile rates.
- Reports to Import Sales Manager or General Sales Manager.
LOCATION & TRAVEL
- Role will be based at the Clear Channel Outdoor Division office in the respective market.
- Project Management: Sets high standards for product or service quality; Works effectively across functions, departments, and geographies
- Self Management: Attends to detail without being rigid; Is thorough and complete with task assignments; Helps others organize and manage details; Focuses on most important items first
- Action Orientation: Works at a high level of efficiency for long periods of time; Maintains poise and composure in times of stress; Operates at a rapid pace; Manages multiple assignments and projects at the same time
- Results Focus: Organizes and coordinates tasks to completion
- Brings appropriate focus to accomplish tasks; Puts in the necessary effort to ensure job gets done on time
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.