A. H. Harris & Sons, Inc., one of the country’s largest private distributors of construction materials, has an opening for a driver at its Albany, New York facility. This open position will deliver construction materials to customer projects in the region. CDL Class B with Hazmat endorsement is required. Class A preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable CDL Straight Truck or larger experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class B CDL
- Hazmat Endorsement required
- Be at least 22 years or older
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Read and speak the English Language sufficiently to converse w/ general public, understand safety signs and signals, and respond to official inquiries & make entries on reports/records.
- Licensed in state of Residence (or within 30 days of transfer to another state)
- Cannot currently hold an occupational or restricted license or work permit
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must sign a release for Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP). PSP content will be used in the hiring evaluation process.
- Passes training/orientation requirements, including a road test
EOE – Dedicated to Diversity