A is for Apple, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great families and rewarding work but horrible management
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 11, 2016
Working with young children showing development delays and their families can be difficult at times but looking at the bigger picture, this type of work is very rewarding. This job allows you to meet exceptional families with diverse backgrounds all over Santa Clara County. If the CEO and some of management showed more respect and appreciation to the workers this review would have been higher, but that is not the case.

The company does try at times to be better but time and time again FAILS to. I carry much respect for the families, supervisors, senior technicians, some BCBA's, IT and of course the hard working behavior technicians but with little respect for higher management the whole company crumbles in my eyes. Management only cares about management, saving their own behinds and making a profit off of a vulnerable population.
Pros
Great families, Autism awareness, adorable and smart kiddos, experienced supervisors and senior techs, ABA knowledge and experience, average pay
Cons
Burn out, high turnover rate, disorganized, selfish management, low morale, health risks, no holiday or vacation pay for BT's, expensive reinforcement bag to maintain child’s interest, low pay for degree holders, stressful drive time
Rewarding and fun place to work
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San JoseJanuary 23, 2015
I would have to say It has been and continues to be a great experience working for A is For Apple. Since starting here, my career growth and knowledge has excelled tremendously. the company culture is great, we laugh, have fun and I feel like part of the owners extended family. Everyone is smiling and enjoying what they do. For myself, I love what I do and the impact on the little lives we work with is incredibly rewarding. What helps more is being in this rewarding career and working for a company you love. The salary is very competitive or maybe in the top tier of this field. The benefits are great and the 401k plan is amazing. I truly love my job and so happy I found this place!
Great Coworkers, Love it here!
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 14, 2015
I really enjoy working here! The staff is awesome and the work we do is really rewarding!
Good Place to Gain Experience
Training and Development Associate (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 20, 2013
My average workday involves working with families and therapists in our clients homes. I've learned much about working with multicultural populations, mental health services and delivery, multitasking, prioritizing, and training. The hardest part of my job is not making much money and dealing with daily challenges in the workplace but everyday I help to make a life changing impact for our clients and that's highly rewarding.