IN HOUSE CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RELOCATION
- Passionate about software development and web technologies.
. Minimum 3+ years of Web developing experience
- Enjoy being a full stack, polyglot developer.
- Knows languages and technologies at all levels of our application stack.
- Strong Apache, Linux, and MySQL skills.
- Varnish, memcache, nginx, content distribution networks, and/or other caching experience.
- Experience building systems that scale to tens of thousands of concurrent users.
- Experience architecting and implementing complex “real time” web software and/or messaging systems.
- Experience with bug tracking, continuous integration, and other productivity enhancement software.
- Writing automated tests (unit/blackbox).
- Web sockets.
- NoSQL databases.
We own and operate our entire development stack, and we are on the look out for developers who love thinking, designing, and operating at the full scope of our infrastructure and software. As a web developer, you will be responsible for helping us design, architect, and build next generation web and real-time web applications, APIs, and back-end systems to support upcoming products on club properties. You will work directly with product management, club services, and the editorial teams to define, prioritize, estimate, and plan development work.
Indeed - 20 months ago