Human Resource Manager
for A New Leaf - Tulsa’s Premier Nonprofit Organization
Experienced, compassionate Human Resource professional is being sought for a richly rewarding career with
A New Leaf, Tulsa Oklahoma’s most renowned nonprofit habilitation training services organization.
Established in 1979, A New Leaf exists to provide a place for adults with developmental disabilities to learn work skills, have a safe work environment, to develop their own peer group and be a productive member of the working society. Using horticultural therapy, we seek to cultivate work-skill training in our greenhouse, two retail locations and other community locations, as a means to provide world-class residential and vocational programs to nurture those with developmental disabilities.
Click to see our Website and Facebook page, full of insightful stories and video of our clients and staff. See just how rewarding a career with us can be!
Our Employees enjoy:
- Commensurate pay and benefits including access to quality healthcare and dental insurance, 401K, long term disability, life insurance, and a Paid Time Off program that can equate to 27 paid days off in your first year!
- A working environment rich in dedicated coworkers and a team of organizational leaders focused on ensuring you have the tools necessary to succeed!
- The priceless and rewarding self-satisfaction seeing our clients grow, mature and become independent because of your efforts!
We kindly ask you to possess the following. If you do, you are warmly and eagerly encouraged to contact us immediately and send your resume:
1.A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience. PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
2.Have 5 years’ experience in coordinating and executing a broad spectrum of HR disciplines including: recruitment and employment, training and development, maintaining personnel records, planning and conducting job evaluations, staff and volunteer recognition programs, personnel budgeting, worker’s compensation, benefits and open enrollment administration
3.Proficient in the use of MS Office and HRIS systems
4.Are renowned for interpersonal and verbal communication skills with staff, coworkers, volunteers and those with developmental disabilities
5. Are well-known for being remarkably reliable, dependable and committed to perfect attendance
6. Possess great patience and openly delight in working with those needing special education
7. Can remain calm and confident when handling the occasional difficult moment or situation with clients
8. Are willing to submit to a drug test and an in depth background check.
9. Like having fun!
If you answered, “YES!” to these nine questions, If this is you, or someone you know, contact us immediately…without hesitation! All those who meet our short list of nine requirements listed above are guaranteed to receive a phone call, email or both!
Email your Resume to: Mary Ogle
Our phone number is: 918-451-1491