A Plus Health Care Employee Reviews

Was not the best experience
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 12, 2017
Six months I went and found another job. Was hired part time with promise of full time in six months that was not fulfilled. Reason was budgetary. Staff members were fun to be around.
Overall, this agency places ridiculous demands on you.
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 6, 2017
For 17$ an hour, I'll tolerate some disorganized supervisors. However, this company would actually send me checks that bounced. Let me repeat that, my paychecks bounced. I'd have to drive from Auburn to Tacoma each week to pick up a new check. Ridiculous.
Pros
17$ an hour
Cons
IF you get paid
Great exp
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 31, 2017
Great place to work. Flexible schedule, home with kids to make dinner. Rewarding career I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking to get into the nursing feild. The staff is great to work with
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Easy to work for,help is fairly easy to get from office
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Musselshell MontanaFebruary 25, 2017
I enjoy working for A Plus, there is usually someone there that can assist with any problems that may arise
.The nurse in charge is very helpful.
Pros
I always get my requested time off
Cons
Not alot of employees where my job is located
Quality care from A Plus
Client (Former Employee) –  Butte, MTJanuary 4, 2017
The Butte office is not well managed. What the Butte office hires is not well trained PCA's I find it sad when the client has to train PCA'S because management doesn't properly them before going into clients homes. The other thing is office management doesn't call clients to inform proper time to find coverage so that client is left without services when PCa's call off. Speaking of my personal experience and being a client of A Plus. Butte A Plus is poorly managed. Quality of services are very poor .
Pros
Client get to stay in their homes
Cons
PCA's don't show up
Very poor place to work dont matter the position!
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Butte, MTDecember 21, 2016
Need to look at why they are always going through the coordinators and managers, they don't care about anything but the all mighty buck. Owner is very cheap and even though she is a nurse, you would think there would be more care and compassion for their own staff.
Pros
Its a job!
Cons
You wont be there long, bad benefits and always blaming anyone but themselves!
A Plus
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Polson, MTSeptember 14, 2016
A plus Health Care was an awesome place to work at. They would schedule with awesome customers, and I enjoyed taking care of the customers as they were my own family. They gave me days off when I needed them due to either family emergencies, etc. A plus healthcare was a very helpful job and very understanding about a lot of things.
Pros
Awesome management
Cons
No benefits or working your way up
Not to bad
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 23, 2016
Had some scheduling issues but they are flexible, they always call you to work an extra shift.
The work itself is great I love helping people and that's the main part of this job.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Lots of driving required
Not the best company to work with.
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 24, 2015
Assisted individuals with their daily living, provided safety, and comfort.
Provided assistance to people with basic tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming and eating.
Helped with home management tasks such as preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning.
A Plus Health Care tried to give the care the clients deserved and the CNA;s were paid to give .w few exceptions
Patient Care Manager Nurse (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTAugust 4, 2015
A Plus Health Care Gt Falls, was a branch, with the main office located in Kalispell, Mt. I began as a part time nurse for the company, after the manager quit, I was encouraged to train and assume the duty as manager. The clients always came first, some times that was difficult as there were webinars to attend and much training, I enjoyed this job very much as the other two girls in the office with me were very helpful in the learning process. The hardest part of the job was the termination of the CNS;s I had spoken to and worked with about their job performance . I enjoyed the travel to remote places every 180 days for the state and helping the clients get the care they deserve.
Pros
great work environment for most of the years I was there
Cons
Had to quit my job at Nightengale caring for child I had for 2 yrs, conflict of interest
Great Company
h (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMarch 3, 2015
Great local Montana Company to work for. A Plus is passionate about the community of which is serves. Its a great opportunity to work with such caring individuals who really love coming to work and making it all happen on a daily basis.
Assisting patient care
CNA/PCA (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 28, 2014
Learning to work well by yourself and the patient also giving them all your undivided attention when needed, no interruptions everything is one on one
Pros
Caring & companionships
Cons
Driving
a needed service needed in the homes
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTJuly 30, 2013
report to work
manage any call offs
audit charts as needed for medicaid guidelines
complete charts as required
marketing calls
attend outside meetings with agencies
review next day assignments
ensure staffing
Completed new assessments on new patients
Complete paperwork as needed
Pros
flexibilty of the day, marketing
Cons
goverment rules
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTNovember 7, 2012
I enjoyed working here. I was disappointed to leave, but at the time my father in law needed our help.
Pros
worked with clients
Cons
lots of driving