A Wireless Employee Review

They Dont Care
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro , NC N.ElmMay 13, 2013
I begin employment at A Wireless ready to give it my all and I did so I came into a store that was the lowest grossing store in the district , I put forth an effort to help change that , and it happened the Greensboro store was no longer on the bottom but ranking 3rd or 4th with high metric , as a sales consultant , I worked many pay periods averaging over a 100 hours per period , needless to say I put up with a lot , from working the store alone open to close, to putting up with changed in the daily operations , you will be treated more as a servant than an employee , while the " store leader" sits at the desk you are required to clean , dust , oh dust accessories clean the windows even wipe down chairs .
I experienced down right humiliation and was talked to like a child by management, as far as selling I was the best sales consultant in the store and many times went beyond company goals , my final days there I needed time off for a religious event on a wed the " district leader showed up and basically said I see there is a lot going in your life and this is retail so we're gonna let you go turn in your key and looked back at her computer as if I was a person she never knew .
In opinion do not work there because THEY DONT CARE
Pros
can make good money
Cons
Too Many To Write

Other A Wireless Employee Reviews

Extremely competitive, with constant nagging and a fear of job loss with terrible pay.
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 25, 2017
Management is terrible and is literally a game of kiss butt. Employment is ran on a very frequent fire and hire basis, especially if you're not performing extrodinary. If you enjoy an overstressful workplace with terrible management and want to kiss some butt, work here!
Dont waste your time
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 6, 2017
I liked job for the flexible hours and possibility of getting commission on top of an hourly pay, But If you are located in a low volume area, you are wasting your time at this job. The pay commission structure changed before every major phone release, so the company made more money and the employee barely seen a boost in their paychecks.. On a normal day, we will have a potential of 7 customers a day, and might get a sale if we are lucky.. To make a long story short, JUST NO...
Pros
Long lunch, Easy job
Cons
Shady Business practices, Low Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7