A World of Tile Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Don't waste your time interviewing!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 8, 2014
100 percent commission. Give me a break. You work all week long and owe the company at the end of the week.

Management is the worst! Flase promises.
Pros
Cons
Good for the 8 week training program as that is the only time you will receive a paycheck.
Wrong, Dishonest, and corrupt
Store Manager, Sales Consultant A World of Tile (Former Employee) –  COJune 19, 2014
I was terminated and still waiting for my last paycheck. I had 2 months over the previous years records and was promised a managers retreat to steamboat for 2 days of golf and dinner. Instead I was demoted due to a upper management personal issue and the new guy of 1 week was "grandfathered" into my golf package. So as the wicked step sisters went and played golf as a district. I handed them a 55% up month over last year and was FIRED ???? Apparently having great report and building a client base is detrimental to the fabric of the company. You tell me if you would want to work here?? The two best people I knew where awesome until one died of a heart attack in store and the other was fired for knowing too many people as well. Apparently when you spend years building up your own clientele you are expected to give it all away to some one with no experience or drive. If your new, I suggest you sit on a stool and let your manager hand you leads and money. If this all sounds crazy..... your right. Save your time and years of turmoil for someone else. The other guy was right on with the 100k / 60k plan It's a big carrot over the head plan. Never seen a company looking so hard for "A" players run by a bunch of "C" management. Everyone in this company is on borrowed time 7 managers in the past six months and a dozen in the past year, sorry I lost count of the employees.
Pros
Pay check looked good.....
Cons
Pay day looked bad...??? Why am I paying for everyone's short commings
Worst company to work for!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  AlbuquerqueApril 10, 2013
A world of tile always finds a reason to mess with your money. It is the blind leading the blind. They tell you that you can make 60k to 100k and that's a joke try 40k. They find every reason to not pay management there bonuses. Sales reps don't stand a chance making only 525.00 per week and if you don't make that in commission they make you repay them. Also corporate sent out an email asking everyone to write a review because they need a a certain number of stars to be able to post this job. So I say don't waste your time. Also they say its a great company to work for but only gave a $10.00 target gift card for Christmas. It was a slap in the face. They add it to the manager PNL. Everything you do the manager pays for.
Pros
awesome customers
Cons
upper management, district manager, pay, healthcare, long hours.