Behavioral ABA Consultant
A Is For Apple, Inc. provides ABA Therapy for children (under the age of 3 years) on the Autistic Spectrum. Therapists work in structured one on one session as well as in a team setting to provide and implement ABA therapy-based programs. A Is For Apple, Inc. has an immediate need and is now interviewing for a full-time position for a Behavioral ABA Consultant. If you are in a position to take advantage of this golden opportunity with A Is For Apple, Inc., please email your resume as soon as possible.
Helping developmentally delayed and at-risk children and their families by providing multidisciplinary child and family assessments and interventions.
The Behavioral ABA Consultant reports directly to the Program Director and has ultimate accountability for ensuring appropriate ABA services are provided to each assigned child in his/ her caseload. Consultant will be responsible to build Intensive Service Programs for clients, manage a group our ABA Therapist and perform regular assessments. In order to accomplish this, s/ he provides behavior analytic expertise, manages client, and parent relationships, and supervises ABA therpists to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of services to clients. This position does require travel to children's homes, with a schedule that typically begins early morning and ends late afternoon/ early evening.
- Psychosocial Therapy, Pediatrics, Child Health, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Integrity, Connecting with Children, Building Relationships, Maternal-Infant Health, Organizational Astuteness, Self-Development, People Skills, Professionalism
- Particularly interested in people with 8:00AM TO 6:00PM availability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- At least 2 years ABA Management experience
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services to children
- Experience with a minimum of 8 clients preferred
- Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Positive and professional team player
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect easily with others
- Superlative communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Our mission at A Is For Apple, Inc. is to build confidence, communication, and a love for learning: giving our clients a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life. We are dedicated to helping young people discover their unique potential -- socially and interpersonally.
Qualified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary, Benefits & 401K
Career Level Required: Experienced (Manager)
Experience Required: 2 Years Minimum
Education Required: Masters Degree in Child Psychology or related field
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time