A Is For Apple, Inc. provides ABA Therapy for children (under the age of 3 years) on the Autistic Spectrum. We also provide Speech and Occupational Therapy.
Helping developmentally delayed and at-risk children and their families by providing multidisciplinary child and family assessments and interventions.
The BCBA Consultant reports directly to the President and has ultimate accountability for ensuring appropriate ABA Programs are being implemented to each assigned child in his/ her caseload. In order to accomplish this, s/ he provides behavior analytic expertise, manages client, and parent relationships, and supervises a team of ABA Therapists to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of services to clients. This position does require travel to children's homes, report writing and scheduling of ABA Therapists.
Psychosocial Therapy, Pediatrics, Child Health, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Integrity, Connecting with Children, Building Relationships, Maternal-Infant Health, Organizational Astuteness, Self-Development, People Skills, Professionalism.
Particularly interested in people with 8:00AM TO 6:00PM availability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Master's degree and BCBA certification
- At least years BCBA experience
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services to children
- Experience children (Early Intervention)
- Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Positive and professional team player
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect easily with others
- Superlative communication skills
- Ability to supervise upcoming BCBA candidates
Our mission at A Is For Apple, Inc. is to build confidence, communication, and a love for learning: giving our clients a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life. We are dedicated to helping young people discover their unique potential – socially and inter-personally.
Qualified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.
- Annual Salary (Competitive)
- Medical Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Employer-matched 401k
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend
- Manageable Caseload Sizes
- Mileage Reimbursement
FULL SERVICE OFFICE
- Full time Office Manager
- Full time Human Resource Manager
- Insurance Department
- Internet-based Database
- Internet-based Payroll/401k Management
- Direct Deposit (Semi-monthly)
Phone : (408) 888-0009