A progressive Manufacturing Supplier is looking for an Inside Sales Professional. This is an opportunity to join a company focused on service with a unique company culture that embraces open communication and creative problem solving. This is not a corporate job with a defined cubical work space. Instead, your efforts will be recognized, appreciated and this position has an opportunity for growth.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will work directly with our existing and potential customer base. The focus will be to sell product, educate on new and existing services and meet overall company goals.
- Be knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
Contact present and potential clients to increase business by telephone or email
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Update and maintain customer contact database
- Conduct sales calls and email campaigns
- Qualify leads
- Following up on leads
- Following up on RFQ’s
- Prospecting for new business (independent of leads assigned)
- Maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities to new prospects and existing customers
- Responding to in-bound telephone, e-mail or web based sales inquiries
- Working with Sales Representatives and Customer Service on sales and/or customer matters
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads, target accounts, increase response rates, and create sales-ready opportunities. Identify key players, validate and fulfill requests for information.
- Produce a high volume of out-bound quality telephone calls to current customers and potential customers
- Follow up on sales leads, trade show inquiries, & contact lists and qualify as a potential customer
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned to accomplish the goals of the Company
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with external customers and answers questions on pricing, quotations, customer order status, delivery schedules, competitive pricing and future production.
- Assists with customer problems and/or complaints and initiates appropriate action to resolve routine problems.
High School Diploma/GED required. One (1) or Two (2) years of sales and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address opportunities.
- Technically oriented self-starter
- Strong multi tasking skills along with the ability to adapt to changing work environments.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, retain and articulate technical product related information
- Highly articulate and persuasive verbal, written communication and listening skills.
Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Drive to succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with both external and internal customers
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Exhibit proficient use of technology communication tools
- PC proficiency and Microsoft office applications required
- Remain confident while dealing with negative situations. Consider problems as a challenge
Medical ,Dental, Vision, Life, Vacation
Opportunity for advancement
Indeed - 9 months ago
We are the premier PVD coating company that supplies high end metal coatings to many manufacturing companies in the following industries:...