A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A. Holly Patterson
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Uniondale, NYAugust 31, 2015
They have so far given me the continued motivation to pursue my dream of becoming a nurse. I have management working with me to give me better opportunities with the facility. Pay is fair, and I love working with my team on my assigned unit.
Pros
Scheduling, friendly staff, fun facility
Cons
sometimes we are taken for granted by residents
great
Adult Speech and Language Internship (Current Employee) –  Uniondale, NYOctober 1, 2014
learned a lot about working with adults and dealing with individuals who suffer from strokes, TBI, and dysphagia.
Poor Morale
Certified Nursing Assistant Employee (Former Employee) –  Uniondale, NYDecember 14, 2013
Co-workers complain about the amount of work that is to be done. I learned how to manage time effectively. Management varied from different units. Some co-workers were open to team work while other took the more independent approach. The most enjoyable part was observing recreational therapy.
A place that provides care and understanding to people that are sick and elderly.
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee) –  875 Jerusalem Avenue, Uniondale, NY 11726January 9, 2013
The most enjoyable part of this job was caring for people and meeting their needs. Making them feel comfortable thru their pain. Having the pleasure to assist them during their healing process. Helping them to adjust to their current lifestyle and keeping their environment clean.
Pros
a clean environment whose main goal is to provide the best care for every individual.
Cons
a peaceful environment.
Great environment
certified nursing assistance (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYAugust 7, 2012
It is a great environment.excellent patient care.co-operative co workers.The hardest part of this job is dealing with difficult patients.The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and learng new things.

A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility Reviews by Job Title