A.D. Farrow Co., America’s oldest Harley Davidson dealership, is looking for an experienced, creative and highly organized SALES MANAGER. If you have 3 to 5 years recent experience as a sales manager, 5 or more years in the industry and documented success of managing a successful sales department, this job may be for you.
- Create the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross profit and expenses for the department. Create and implement a plan to reach the sales forecasts
- Hire, train, motivate and monitor the performance of all vehicle sales employees. Relaying the message of the company’s mission statement through all words and actions.
- Create an environment to provide the ultimate customer experience to reach the highest levels of CSI ratings. Maintain the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
- Meet weekly with the dealership’s Owner to review forecast and profits for the department. Work directly with the dealership’s Owner on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, and compensation plans.
- Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency. Coordinate the appropriate supply of vehicles through ordering and acquiring inventory accordingly.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other managers, employees and departments
- Plan, organize and execute events and branding opportunities.
- Oversee all vehicle leads and sales from the Internet.
- Minimum 5+ motor sports industry experience. Additionally, Sales Manager needs to be comfortable managing multiple departments and employees.
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task across multiple projects; excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Have strong, excellent verbal & communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment with multiple strict deadlines.
- Expert software skills including MS Word, Excel. Strong background in business, mathematics, & marketing.
- Strong background in the motor sports industry
- Mechanically competent.
- Knowledgeable in all sales department areas and processes.
- Have the ability and desire to keep current on trends and new products in the industry.
Have motorcycle vehicle knowledge.
This position reports directly to the GM/Owner
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard