This position is primarily responsible for providing support throughout the life-cycle of all residential construction projects for capital improvement and development projects on all properties. Responsible for supervising contractors to ensure owner’s construction projects are ‘permitted’ and constructed pursuant to approved plans.
The job duties for this position may not be limited to only those outlined in this job description and management reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these duties at any time in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide support as needed to the Sr. Construction Project Manager
- Assist with the preparation of the scope of work, pricing schedules, and obtaining bids on projects as assigned by the Sr. Construction Project Manager.
- Ensure all required permits have been obtained prior to the commencement of work.
- Verify that contractors possess property insurance prior to commencement of construction related work.
- Oversee contractors and make daily site inspections.
- Assist with inspecting and drafting the final punch list and close-out of all projects.
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance on residential properties as assigned by the Sr. Construction Project Manager.
- Provide the Sr. Construction Project Manager with reports as requested.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal codes and accepted business practices.
- Purchase building supplies as needed following A.J. Dwoskin approved procedures.
- Coordinate work to be done with the Residential Property Managers and keep all residential team members informed of project status.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum educational requirements are a Bachelor’s degree. Incumbents should have a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience. Incumbent must have computer proficiency and the ability to use Microsoft Office.
Please visit www.dwoskin.com to apply through our Careers link or click on https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2947181 to apply.