A.J. Dwoskin & Associates has an immediate opening for an experienced Residential Maintenance Technician to work out of one of our residential properties in Herndon, VA. This is a full time position.
To APPLY please visit the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=22556
Feel free to stop by our Corporate office between the hours of 10am and 3pm Monday to Friday to apply in person.
3201 Jermantown Road, Sute 700
Fairfax, VA 22030
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of occupied and vacant apartments, common areas, buildings and grounds, and for the completion of service requests and apartment turnarounds. This position reports directly to the Property Manager.
EXPERIENCE and HVAC Certification is REQUIRED
EXPERIENCIA y CERTIFICADO es REQUERIDO.
- Performing service requests including HVAC, appliances, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and general repairs.
Must have experience in HVAC installation, repair & troubleshooting
-Completing apartment turnaround within five days.
- Performing preventative maintenance twice per year.
-Responding to general building maintenance items
- Maintaining common areas, grounds and curb appeal
- Assisting with supply/inventory organization and management
- Assisting with watering of plant materials and snow removal
Qualifications and Skills:
-Specialized training and certification in building trades, and HVAC license
HVAC Certification is to include installation, repair & troubleshooting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with all the tools and equipment appropriate to job responsibilities
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
-Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Good oral communication and customer service skills
- Must work "on call" evenings and weekends on a rotating basis, must be able to work overtime as needed
A valid driver's license is required
A.J. Dwoskin & Associates is an equal opportunity employer
In accordance with EEOC guidelines, A.J. Dwoskin & Associates is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate. Additionally, we offer employees a competitive salary and employee benefits package to include health, dental, life, disability, 401(k), flexible spending and tuition reimbursement for pre-approved courses.