A.T. Cross, a recognized international brand leader, marketer and manufacturer of fine writing instruments and accessories, has an exciting opportunity for a ECommerce Marketing Manager. People who are excited about bringing their ideas and energy to work will find real satisfaction in working at A.T. Cross. Find your place on our team now!
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the planning and execution of CRM marketing campaigns. This role will be critical in accelerating growth both domestically and internationally. This role will lead the strategic development, execution and measurement of key retention and winback marketing programs across online and offline channels. She/he will work closely with agency teams, internal creative teams and others to determine segmentation, coordinate content and design, develop test plans and measure ROI.
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field required
- 5+ years of CRM experience in a fast paced, multi-channel, consumer goods environment
- Well-rounded direct marketer with emphasis on loyalty, email and retention marketing
- Understand customer segmentation and have proven successes in improving loyalty and retention of customers
- Experience with all aspects of strategic marketing and tactical executions marketing through multiple channels: email, website, catalogs, direct mail, call centers
- Self-starter who is passionate about achieving sales goals
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Multi-tasker with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence all levels
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
Cross is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.