A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital

A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

positive and clean enviornment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYMay 14, 2014
Its relaxing to help the elderly and its a peaceful environment
I learned how to work with others in all types of situations
Management is very organize
My co-worker are quite friendly and helpful
The hardest part about working with elderly that's is forgetful
The most enjoyable part of my job is being around the elderly
Fun and productive workplace.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYApril 28, 2014
My daily duties included Calling patients verifying name and date of birth, drawing blood as well as drug screens and blood alcohol tests. I also did ordering on the computer. I loved the people I worked with.
A sinking ship...
Management (Former Employee), Oneonta NYFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: good salary and benefits
Cons: poor leadership, no vision, and lack the ability to serve local community with true sincerity
Within my first two weeks of employment it was obvious that this facility had been poorly managed for many years. Leadership has become complacent and lacks vision. Nursing care ranges from excellent at times to poor, lacks consistency, poor attitudes, and stems from the top to the bottom. Our community deserves better!!!
hours were good needs better training
medicare medicaid secondary biller (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYDecember 29, 2013
with all the secondary medicare and medicaid billing and coding guidelines, needs better training program for medicare and medicaid secondary billing.
Versatile Environment
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYAugust 12, 2013
Completed my third 8-week clinical rotation at this facility. SNF is connect to the hospital and outpatient facility is down the road, provides multiple options for employees.
Very great work place
Systems Administrator Intern (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYMay 10, 2013
Cons: low budget, low purchasing ability, low chance to upgrade to up-to-date systems
Very enjoyable place to work. Had a great time with the 2 systems administrators there. Learned a lot about server management as well as some cool tips about Active Directory and other Server features.
Learning experience that has prepared me for a job in the medical field.
Trainiee (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYSeptember 5, 2012
Throughout my clinal experience at Fox Hospital and the out patient lab I learned a few new skills. I learned how to work with inpatients on hand. I learned how to set up my own system for performing my daily venipunctures so that I could finish in a timely manner. I was also trained to read the different lables for the venipunture. In the out patient – more... lab I learned to move quickly when neccessary because it would get very busy. Everyone that I trained with was very professional and friendly. It was an experience that I am very appreciative of, because I know that going through the clinical experience really prepared me to be able to work in any medical facility without a problem. – less
Busy place to work
Unit secretary (Former Employee), northFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: get to work with some pretty awesome ppl
Cons: dont give you a second chance
I think that they should give second chances, but they dont like to. They are too picky about who they pick for jobs, i understand needing good people but lightnin up alittle.