Dayton based opportunity within App Dev Center of excellence for senior level PM professional to provide oversight and delivery excellence in enterprise level application project portfolio. Will spearhead requirements management re system analysis and documentation through oversight of .net/Java based application upgrades and QA.
Specific requirements include:
- 3 - 6 years of project management experience in a enterprise application environment (client server, web, dotnet, a BIG Plus)
- 3-5 years of experience leading or managing a team of (onsite or offshore) developers
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience defining and documenting test strategy, test scenarios, test cases, executing test cases, documenting and triaging and managing defects.
-PMP, SDLC Oversight of Multi Million Dollar Plus Development efforts
- Experience defining and implementing standard sdlc processes within a software development context, including processes for test case management and defect management.
- Experience withweb-based applications a must.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and assist in the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.