Greenfield opportunity for talented UX Leads to be central part of large scale commercial software re-engineering/replatforming effort in the highly dynamic e-learning vertical. Selected team members shall be building UI frameworks for best of breed next generation Saas product suite.
- Work with stakeholders and business analysts to determine and understand user interface requirements for new functionality and updates to existing Web-based tools.
- Conceptualize, communicate, and iterate creative solutions to design challenges using wireframes as well as lo-fi, and hi-fi mockups.
- Translate mockups and designs into clean, accurate, cross-browser compatible HTML and CSS.
- Work with developers to implement, adjust, troubleshoot and maintain new and existing user interface designs.
- Advocate for the best user experience throughout the creative and development process.
- Highly collaborative test driven environment
- Early stage Product Development
- Big Data Driven RIA application development
- Software craftsmanship part of strategic thought leadership
- Technology innovation: Mongodb, semantic web, web 2.0, Hadoop, shared web services,
- Dynamic product development: Mobile, Gaming, Ec2
*Bachelor's degree, or 5 years of relevant experience + some college
*2+ years direct experience in UI/UX, including user-centered design of Web-based interfaces or equivalent
*Strong understanding and demonstrated knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices *Ability to come up with new solutions to design problems and to advocate and articulate for user-centered interfaces and experiences
*Proficient in Web-design tools and technologies, including
*HTML 5/CSS 3
*Balsamiq or other lo-fi mockup tool
*Firebug or other browser developer tools
*Must be authorized to work in the US without any restrictions
*Please provide a link to your online portfolio or examples of your work
*Strong ability to solve challenging design problems and to create lo-fi mockups quickly
*HTML/CSS development within an ASP.NET/Java and PHP framework
*Worked within an iterative or agile development cycle
*Previous experience collaborating with back-end developers
*Broadbase UX delivery exprience-wireframs to Visual Development
Why would this role interest you???
- Best of Breed Technology Stack
- Highly Innovative- Collaborative Environment
- Early Stage Product Development
- White Hot E-Learning Space