AAA is currently looking for full-time Licensed Insurance Sales Agents for inside P& C sales in the AAA Tuscarawas Branch Office. The Insurance Sales Agent produces high quality new business in support of the Agency and AAA East Central. A current Property and Casualty Insurance License is required by hire date. Life and Health License should be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies and solicits sales prospects from various sources provided by agency, by making warm calls to our membership base and other lead lists.
- Continuously develops expiration dates in quantities that are set periodically by management.
- Develops information and recommendations for prospective accounts, presents proposals in a professional manner and adheres to agency policies and procedures for writing a new account.
- Meets on site, with existing and prospective clients to aid in the selection of appropriate insurance coverage.
- Presents and promotes Agency products to customers by utilizing exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques, in person, on the telephone, and in writing to all customers.
- Makes the sale and collects necessary deposits, arranges for binders, certificates, etc. Collects all premiums that are due on or before effective date of coverage.
- Prepares necessary paperwork and performs other duties necessary to process insurance sales and renewals, including applications, payments, receipts, corrections, endorsements, cancellations etc.
- Provides customer service to walk-in policyholders and assists in the resolution of complaints & corrections.
- Achieves assigned sales and retention goals and other quotas as assigned.
- Negotiates annual new and renewal production goals w/ Business Development Manager/Branch Manager.
- Maintains monthly activity and production log and forwards to agency management at month’s end.
- Attends all scheduled sales and training meetings as required. Participates in other developmental programs designed to enhance professionalism, knowledge and skills.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A college degree is preferred. An insurance industry professional designation may be substituted.
- Minimum 2 years personal lines insurance sales experience or strong sales background.
- Must be willing to work toward and attain professional industry designations (e.g., CIC, CPCU, AAI, etc.)
- A current Property and Casualty Insurance License is required by hire date. Life and Health License should be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. No history of DUI or license suspension.
- Strong consultative/diagnostic sales and customer service skills.
- Proven communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner to avoid compromising a customer’s privacy.
- The ability to perform work assignments accurately, neatly and thoroughly; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works well autonomously and is self-motivated. Must be flexible in scheduling working hours to meet client needs inside the office.
Indeed - 5 months ago
The Automobile Club of AAA East Central has been a trusted part of the community for over 100 years. We have continually provided members...