We currently have a full-time Insurance Retention Specialist position available in the Independence Office.
The individual will proactively work to conserve existing in-force policies, to strengthen the relationship between the Insurance Agency and its customers. Systematically contacts agency clients to review and upgrade policies, cross-sell accounts, develop new business through referrals and provide excellent customer service at all levels.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS
1. College degree preferred; high school diploma acceptable with commensurate experience.
2. Minimum three years of personal lines insurance customer service or sales experience.
3. Property and Casualty Insurance License required; Life & Health license within 90 days.
4. Must exhibit genuine concern for client’s security and protection needs.
5. Excellent sales and customer service skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Proven problem solving and listening skills.
7. Ability to coordinate and direct a variety of assignments simultaneously; maintains a professional, high quality customer focused attitude while working with other Insurance Agency and Club employees.
8. Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner and be flexible in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
9. Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
10. Willing and able to work in a completely automated environment; strong personal computer skills, including proficiency in Word.
11. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet client and department needs.
12. Ability to successfully complete various training programs, e.g., advanced Insurance coursework and designated training/educational programs, etc.