AAA Screening is adding a new Screening Specialist to our team!
We are a national provider of background screening services that enables property managers to maximize occupancy. How do we do this? We dig deeper to provide our customers with the information they need on prospective tenants, by gathering information on rental, credit, civil and criminal records. Apartment managers with single units to 1-10,000 plus complexes have come to depend on us as their experts. They know they will achieve higher occupancy rates of qualified tenants saving time and money.
What does that mean to our employees? We work at a fast pace in a high volume call center environment. We have high expectations for accuracy, attention to detail and courtesy to our customers. If you want to see what we are all about, email us to find out more.
We are currently looking for a part time specialist on our team. We are looking for an out-going, easy to talk to person, with high level data entry skills. On a daily basis, you can expect to make or take approximately 100 calls.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Inbound and outbound calling to companies and individuals – for references and information
- Ability to multitask and work under time limit constraints
- Data entry of all references received during screening process
- Detailed internet research on each application from multiple sources – to include identifying property owners, contact information, and validating rental and criminal records on prospective tenants
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume call center environment
- Pleasant demeanor in person and over the phone
This position is approximately 4 shifts per week 1pm to 7pm (some days or Saturdays may be required) and will be primarily focused on researching outgoing calls for rental references and employment verifications, and civil/criminal research. Please do not apply if you are not able to work the specified 1-7pm shift.
To meet the minimum requirements for this position, you must be able to type at least 40 words per minute, and have at least one year of experience in a clerical or call center environment.
Please respond if you are interested and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
No calls, please. We value your time. Submit your resume so your qualifications can be reviewed. We will contact you for additional information if your qualifications match our requirements.